Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Aug 4, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Letter of Intent
    I am applying for a nursing class which is very competitive. They only accept 15 out of 300 so everything I do is essential in making the cut. I have to write a letter of intent to the board and have no idea how.
    What do I put in it?
    How do I put it together?
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Pos with intent and gun [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend was charged with pos with intent and a gun. The police saw him in a car and called down another cop. I think the cop was supposed to perform a terry stop(pat down for weapon). The cop went down his pants and then found drugs. They did not have probable cause to go to him. What...

Intent to defend [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having the same problems right now, but don't know where to start I went to the court house where I was being summoned and asked for a court waiver And the clerk can't tell what form I should use for the intent to defend and request of DV. I live in California and looked at the website...

Intent to Defend [ 1 Answers ]

Would someone mind explaining what an "Intent to Defend" letter is? I just received a summons(8,000 credit card debt) on Thursday indicating I have 10 days to respond. How much time will it buy me by filing this letter? How can I obtain proof that I owe this dept? Thanks. BB

What should I include in my letter of intent? [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying to a Master's program in English and am required to write a letter of intent. I'm not sure what to include in the letter; they list nothing about how long it needs to be or even what I need to write about. Should I just say why I want to go to graduate school (I want to be a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search