Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    senioremo Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Dating someone 5 years younger and in secret!
    I'm 18 and secretly dating the love of my life! He recently asked his parents if we could date but she said not until he's 15 and he's kind of grownded from something! We have been dating in secret for 3 months and I never hardly get to see him now because he's stared school again and I've starded college, except on Saturday when we go to a church event in his home town! I can't take this no more and I need a way to beable to see him again, I love him so much and I need to see him more, but I also don't want to get introuble sense I am 18 and he's underage, I just don't know what to do! I need some help bigtime!
    Always_helping Posts: 76, Reputation: 15

Aug 4, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by senioremo
    im 18 and secretly dating the love of my life! he recently asked his parents if we could date but she said not untill hes 15 and he's kinda grownded from somthing! we have been dating in secret for 3 months and i never hardly get to see him now becuse he's stared school again and ive starded college, except on saterday when we go to a church event in his home town! I can't take this no more and i need a way to beable to see him again, i love him so much and i need to see him more, but i also dont want to get introuble sence i am 18 and he's underage, i just dont know what to do! i need some help bigtime!
    You are putting yourself in a percarious situation because of your age.

My advice: STAY AWAY.

Peace.
    nice2five Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 05:10 PM
    It's too early to call it the love of your life! That's very common feeling around this period of your life. Specially teenage time. You will go through many different kind of experiences and you will meet lots of people in your life you may think or say this is the love of your life but that kind of quick attraction doesn't last longer as soon as you get away from each other or move away to another area or that kind of circumstances. It's too early to say love of your life ! Wait and give your feelings a chance!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 05:17 PM
    You are 18, he's 13, there is no way that this relationship is acceptable, it's not even legal. If you love him so much then stay away until he is old enough.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 05:22 PM
    I agree with Alty. 13 and 18? What would make you think this is right? He's a child. Still going through puberty. You're legally an adult. Find someone to date in college and stay away from this kid.
    nice2five Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 05:27 PM
    I agree with you completely! Altenweg ! That's a very critical period of the teenage, but the problem they want to grow very quickly and the idea here is they having too much of fantasies!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2008, 06:45 PM
    That kind of age gap you really need to wait until he is at least 17 or 18. What can you possibly know about being in love with somebody that is 13 they are still getting to know what they are about themselves at that age.
    DrLang Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Aug 4, 2008, 06:58 PM
    I personally don't see any fundamental problem with it. Even though it is likely that he is too young to really understand the situation, it is impossible for me to judge the condition of your relationship. However, be careful. Recently a 17 year old girl was arrested and prosecuted for child rape for being pregnant with her 14 year old fiancee's child. The police will not care about whether you are in love.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 07:01 PM
    I don't see a problem with it either, when he's 20 and she's 25, but 18 and 13, might as well be 10 and 30 because of the mental and physical gap between those ages.

She's going to college, he just started high school, this isn't all right on any level, morally or legally.
    earthmuffin28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 07:03 PM
    I agree with Dr. Lang - jailbait darlin! Here in Wisconsin, you become a sex offender - for life - if you are 18 and have sex with anyone under the age of 18 - doesn't matter if you are male or female, it still constitutes statutory rape, I believe. Better check out the laws in your state...
    flash84x Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Aug 4, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Stop now... live your college life, trust us, it is not worth the legalities and the fact that he is no where near ready for a serious relationship.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 09:25 PM
    There is no way that a 13 year old child could be a perfect person for a 18 year old. If you are obsessed on this child, please get professional help.
    Even at 15 when you are 20, you have all sorts of legal issues.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 4, 2008, 09:38 PM
    You are making yourself vulnerable to the FBI...

they don't like the sex offenders and pedos D;

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a guy 8 years younger [ 1 Answers ]

Im 33 he's 25, This is the first time I have ever actually dated, all of my relationships have been just that, long relationships. It has only been 2months and we live an hour or so away from each other. We get along well,we have a lot of fun together or via phone, we were introduced through his...

She's 3 years younger than I am. [ 23 Answers ]

hey guys so recently I started working at a local ice cream shop and met this girl there who was cute and outgoing. I met her last Friday when I worked and we really hit it off, and texted each other for all of Friday night and Saturday and then worked together again later on in the day. On...

She left me for someone 5 years younger, I have OCD, ughh [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I posted a few weeks back about my break up having to do with the fact that I recently discovered that I have OCD. It caused me to constantly break every little thing down with my girlfriend, and question her beyond belied and never able to let small things go, pretty much I was insecure...

View more questions Search