Ask
    maco6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Fan outside runs but ac blows hot air
    Fan outside running but ac blows hot air
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Could be compressor wiring or compressor, compressor capacitor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blows but no heat. [ 3 Answers ]

Last month, during a 2 day cold spell, I turned the heater on and it worked fine. Since then I have needed the AC for only 2 days. Today, I turned the heater back on "heat" and it blew but never got warm. It is a gas heater/ac. What is wrong? I don't see any "pilot light" or blue flame but...

AC fan runs slow, but switch to heat fan runs normal [ 3 Answers ]

The other morning I came into the house and noticed the ac was not working. I turned off the breaker to the unit for a few minutes. Then turned it back on. Went to the thermostat pushed it over to auto and the fan came on but ran very slow. I them turned it off. Then turn on the heat, the fan...

A/C blows hot air [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two year old Bryant package unit 582ANW0420. Nothing but trouble with the unit. This was installed by warranty company and they say only warranty remaining is if problem is compressor or fan. Last year the house (which is in the hot San Fernando Valley and 1300 sq ft) would hold...

17 1/2 hp mtd blows fuses [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my dad has an mtd 17 1/2 hp gear drive mower, just after he bought it, it started blowing the fuse. Warrentee took care of that one. That was six years ago, now its blowing fuses again. Replaced the fuse again, but then I installed wire loom on every wire I could get my hands on. The wires...

Inside fan runs, outside fan runs, but air is not cold [ 8 Answers ]

The inside fan runs and runs, the outside fan on the compressor runs and runs, but only hot air comes out. I sprayed the outside compressor coils with the garden hose to clean them and checked the inside filter. Is there something else I could check? Thanks

View more questions Search