Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hollywood2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Searching for movie title
    Looking for a movie title it was probably released in the 90's. It is about this young boy with divorced parents, he somehow ends up with this ape/monkey which is not real, and he takes it to try to get it to his father to release it in the wild, they are traveling in a van, this young boy is probably 16 or so in the movie, he gets some help from a girl and I think her uncle. It has some funny parts in it, and it is probably rated PG or PG13. The boy in it has dark hair, I think the girl that helps him has glasses. I can remember bits and pieces of it but I cannot see the title in my head. I remember in one part of the movie this boy and ape go through a drive through and while the boy is trying to order this ape is like shaking his seat or his head so he can't speak right to order, it was cute.

Please help if you can.

Thanks
    Hollywood 2008
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Aug 4, 2008, 03:28 PM
    Dunston Checks In?
    Hollywood2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 05:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood2008
    looking for a movie title it was probably released in the 90's. it is about this young boy with divorced parents, he somehow ends up with this ape/monkey which is not real, and he takes it to try to get it to his father to release it in the wild, they are traveling in a van, this young boy is probably 16 or so in the movie, he gets some help from a girl and i think her uncle. it has some funny parts in it, and it is probably rated PG or PG13. the boy in it has dark hair, i think the girl that helps him has glasses. I can remember bits and pieces of it but I cannot see the title in my head. I remember in one part of the movie this boy and ape go through a drive through and while the boy is trying to order this ape is like shaking his seat or his head so he can't speak right to order, it was cute.

please help if you can.

thanks
    hollywood 2008
    The movie I'm thinking about has a gorilla in it. Different type than what is in Dunston Checks In. Not sure what kind of breed is in Dunston. Thanks though!
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Aug 5, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Born to be Wild. Guaranteed. It was released I think in '95. Born to Be Wild (1995/I)
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Aug 5, 2008, 02:15 PM
    You're very welcome hollywood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to remember a movie from the 80s. It was a "Spring Break" type of movie. The main character's name was "Scottie", and he is befriended by a couple of guys in their 40s that have no clue how to pick up women. Eventually one of the guys in his 40s uses a technique of...

Searching for movie title(60's based movie) [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I'm trying to find the title that is for a 60's based theme, and is about a high school kid who meets another one that has just moved in to town. The new kid is somewhat of a rebel (rides a motorcycle, drinks, sleeps around) He teaches the hometown kid that has been living there all his...

Searching title of a very old movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello- When I was a child I remember seeing a movie about a young boy who had a singing/dancing caterpillar in a box. The caterpillar eventually turned into a butterfly. Funny and sad movie. For some some reason this move has been in my thoughts for over thirty years. Need to find the title...

Movie title I have been searching for [ 2 Answers ]

OK, here it is... I've been trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched a while back. Its about these 2 high school teenage girls who hate each other and are complete opposite (ones blonde and popular and the other is a brunette, I think). I remember parts of the movie: - the blonde...

Searching for movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie since I watched it the first time (which was during the early 90's if I remember correctly... ). The movie is about a play. Actually, the whole movie is JUST the play. It's about all the actors screwing up from the beginning and just struggle the entire play to get by...

View more questions Search