Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello jj:

Ain't nobody, in the 8,000 or so posts I've made around here, ever accused me of towing a party line. But, there's always a first time.

excon
    My response wasn't to you - just in general. Something tells me you're not towing anyone's line but your own :)
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello again, Steve:

Because they're a crabby bunch??? Or maybe they think BOTH are libs... Yeah, that's it.

excon
    Crabby? We weren't discussing feminists were we?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liberal Quakerism [ 15 Answers ]

I am curious to know more about this religion. Have been reading a few different websites online, but that has just let me confused. Anyone out there who is a liberal quaker or has a good understanding of what they believe? If anyone is out there... please let me know, I have a few questions....

The Liberal Media and freedom [ 31 Answers ]

This article made me feel sad and angry to think our freedom of expression may end, along with so many other freedoms we've recently lost. Personally, I enjoy hearing different views on things so I don't become a robot programmed the way the media or government wants. I don't have to agree...

Liberal to conservative, just like that! [ 33 Answers ]

It was years ago that I first heard this little story, and I just heard it re-told today, a little different of course, but the meaning still hit as hard as it did the first time I heard it. I just wonder what anyone's opinion of the story might be: A man was attending dinner at a friends...

Define Liberal [ 14 Answers ]

What exactly is a liberal?

View more questions Search