Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buelteman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Ajustments Murray mower
    SOS. Looking for some help in the ajustment of a Murray riding mower blade deck. I have no operaterbooklet. I am to aline the deck but how. Problem grass is being cut way shorter than the other side. Any help is a great help.

Thank Steve
    superkid778 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2008, 06:29 PM
    My mower has two wing nuts on each side of the deck, near the rear... I was able to losen the two plastic wing nuts, lower my deck down to a notch only for leveling, then re-tighten the nuts... this fixed my problem and I have yet to have it cut uneven all season... hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray mower [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the year manufactured, but do you have an owner's manual? I cannot figure out how to put on the mulcher bag. Thank you, Diane

Mower Replacement Belt, Old Murray Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a model 38618X92E. I am looking for a manual or parts catalogue for this model so I can find the proper replacement belt. Thanks.

Murray 17 1/5hp 45 in cut mower [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change blades on Mower To remove blades doI turn clock or counter clock How can I keep the blades from turning When installing new blades

Starting a Murray Mower [ 3 Answers ]

A neighbor loaned me his Murray Mulching Mower while he went on an extended vacation. He showed me something special that I had to do (besides squeezing the safety bar down to the handle) while pulling the starter cord. I thought it had something to do with the engine drive lever, but now I'm not...

Murray riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

My Murray riding mower has decided to stop moving. I have one of those "automatic" mowers that move by pushing the pedal forwards or backwards. This past Saturday, I was mowing and it just stopped moving. The motor runs great and the deck blades still turn but there's no movement. The mower is only...

View more questions Search