Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satishkesavan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2004, 12:22 AM
    Call account
    What is a call account and why it is called as call account when we have a foreign currency account in a local bank.
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2004, 08:52 AM
    Call account
    Do you have a specific website in mind when you say 'call account' - ro where is it used?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Call? [ 5 Answers ]

I went out with a girl three times and then she called me and said she didn't want to go out anymore, its been three weeks can I call her? Or just let it go?

Why doesn't he call? [ 8 Answers ]

I met a guy a couple of weeks ago and we went out last week. We had a nice time and both agreed that we'd have to get together again soon, but there were no plans made. We text message a lot, so when I ended up being free on Friday night (we had just gone on our first date that wed.) I texted him...

Will he call ? [ 28 Answers ]

I know this sounds like everyother post, but here goes anyway. My boyfriend and I were together 11 1/2 months. We had a whirlwind relationship. We both have the same lifestyle. Work summers and take the winters off. We were SO in love, never fought. We spent the whole winter together traveling and...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

Should I call? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating a girl for seven month's. We have not had sex and I am getting frustrated. I like this girl evertime we seem to be getting closer, boom the criticism starts on me. I was over to her place four day's ago and she exploded with criticism. I told her that I did'nt like to be treated...

View more questions Search