Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masmayhem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s
    Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find this movie again. Can someone help?
    masmayhem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 02:10 PM
    OK, really so now I know the answer. It was called The Archer: Fugitive from the Empire or The Archer and the Soceress or so... and it wa a pilot for a film hmmmm, now the question.. where can I find this movie today?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s or early 90s children movie weird fantasy kids [ 1 Answers ]

This is what I recall about the movie!: These two kids travel to a strange land... There are a certain kind of people there. I remember these people being thrown or jumping into this hole/or pit, that kind of resembled an anal sphincter, in retrospect. Well, they would be spat forth by this...

A Fantasy Movie Made in the Late 80's/Early 90s [ 6 Answers ]

So this is a pretty obscure question, but it has been plaguing me for a number of years. There was this movie I used to watch on t.v. all the time when I was younger and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. The problem is, the only distinguishing feature I can for certain remember...

Children fantasy movie set in late 80's early 90's I think! [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to find this children's fantasy movie I watched when I was little. I only remember glimpses of this movie about a young boy who enters this fantasy land and enters this kingdom of which he steals an object out of a big glass casing! That's all I remember. The movie must have been set...

Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets...

View more questions Search