Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Standard 222 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Looking for a title to an old sci-fi/aliens movie. Probalby around 80's or early 90's
    I remember watching this movie about aliens who would abduct people, and drill into their brains to take over their minds. There was a little kid attending school who started to realize that something was wrong, and convinced his teacher to help him search it out. Can anyone remember the name of this movie or give some suggestions?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Invaders from Mars (1986)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 05:36 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Looking for a movie title (late 80's early 90's) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie title. It's a late 80's early 90's film. I THINK it has Elijah Wood in it but could be wrong. Or maybe Joseph Mazzello. It's about a boy who finds some sort of armored suit that I think was from space. I think there is also a scene somewhere in it where they are in a junk...

Need title of 80's or early 90's fantasty movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 21 years old and I can't remember the name of the movie, its been driving me crazy for a while now, I watched it sooo long ago. All I can remember is the movie begins with a man and a woman getting married and the woman tells the man to take the fire from her hand , but then some one attacks...

Title of an 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember very much about this movie, except that the story centers on a girl who has to go on some kind of quest or journey, I think. To help her, she's given a magic pair of shoes that can climb/walk on anything as long as they don't get wet, and a magic pair of scissors that can cut...

View more questions Search