Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Just words, just speeches.
    Was it really a surprise to anyone, that when the "chosen one" made his speech this morning, he has suddenly shifted his Rigid, No Off Shore or Domestic Drilling stance to the point that he now has dangled a tiny carrot by saying that "nothing is off the table" as to "limited" off shore drilling.

Does anyone believe for one minute that the ONLY reason he said this is due to the pressure on the Libs to "DO SOMETHING" about the need to obtain our own oil and the fallout that is sounding around the nation, surrounding the "Libs walk out" before allowing a vote on drilling?

The "silver tongued devil" has done it again!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Hello prog:

Yup. McSame did the same thing. Just yesterday, he PROMISED a group of elders that he ABSOLUTELY would NOT raise SS taxes...

Then a couple hours later, he said, in terms of SS, NOTHING is off the table??

Yup, the old dude did it again.

excon
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 11:29 AM
    I have stated more than once, I am NOT a McCain fan and I will do nothing to defend him or his actions.

It does seem that many times, when a negative is addressed towards Obama, the best the Libs can do is say something negative against McCain.

That just shows there really is no true defense of this guy, or the things he says, or the company he keeps.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Hello again, prog:

I don't know if I ever stated it, but I am not an Obama fan. He IS a little slippery... But, if the other choice is the old white guy, I'm going for the young black dude.

Yeah, Kennedy was an unknown too. What was he, 42? He was MY commander in chief. Nahhh, he screwed up too. But, I sure loved the guy.

Could Obama be another Kennedy?? Could be. I know what McCain brings. I don't want it. I'm willing to take the chance? Do I, like you folks, think he can't handle it?? Nope. Not at all.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Key Words [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am creating a quiz-type program. A question will be asked and the user will enter the answer in the given box. However, some of the answers will require more than one word, and the user may explain it differently than I would. I was wondering if VB is able to search the answer written...

Does Anyone Know Any Italian Words? [ 8 Answers ]

I was wondering if any one knows how to say a couple Italain words. Such as: "I love you" "I ike you" "You mean to the world to me" The romantic type of words.

Abreviations of words [ 2 Answers ]

How did the (lb) become the abbreviation of pound (weight)

Have some of the words - need the song name [ 8 Answers ]

Was played occasionally in the Don Johnson TV series. Here are some of the words: "i can feel it coming in the night , Oh Lord" "and I've been waiting all my life, Oh Lord" Thanks, :D stardust2000

In 5 Words or less: What are you? [ 145 Answers ]

I'm just curious. I know a few of you but not many. I'm not looking for debate or comment, just wondering... Me: Ecumenical Evangelical Roman Catholic Christian

View more questions Search