Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torsuneson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Title of 80s japanese anime about a samurai or ninja boy.
    Hi!

I have been bothered by a Title of a animated Japanese movie I saw in the 80s.
    I think the Plot is something like: The young boys family gets killed and he has to travel ( to a fishing village, he arrived in winter I think) to safety to his grandpa.

I think the title was something like: Haiku, Haikku (but my memory could be missleading me there).

The thing I remember best is a fight at a waterfall where two ninjas/samurai fight and the boy ultimately wins.

Any one got a clue what this could be?. All I'm sure of is that it's not Ninja Scroll.

Brgds
    Tor
    torsuneson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 02:06 AM
    I found the title mystelf by looking at every title Amazon.com had in the Adventure section.

"The Dagger of Kamui" (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to turn a picture into anime/japanese cartoon style [ 7 Answers ]

So my best friend is having a birthday party but I am finding it difficult to buy a card for her. So I decided to make my own and get a picture of her and turn it into anime/japanese cartoon style (because we LOVE anime) The problem is I don't know how to do it. I have read some online tutors...

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

View more questions Search