Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tpatte1359 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Dolls of the 90's
    I am trying to find the name of a toy from the 90's. They were little dolls with a pet and they lived in a flower. It looked like a big petal and it opened with a key. One of the names of the dolls was Lacey and her pet were love birds named lovey and dovey.
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Aug 9, 2008, 02:59 PM
    This might be a helpful link:

Kaylee's Collectible Dolls of the Ninties

Sorry if I'm incorrect, but the "Pansies" doll seems to be the closest to your description.
    Sunbunny101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 08:29 PM
    Actually it's the Princess of the Flowers, is what your looking for.
    Sunbunny101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 08:31 PM

Princess of the Flowers :: Dolls [ghost of the doll]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s tonka dolls name? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm thinking of bidding on this doll on eBay, I used to have the same one as a kid, its got blue hair,yellow and black sunglasses on (which are moulded on, you can't take them off) a pair off colourful swimmers on and a pair of blue sandals on (none of the clothes come off its all moulded) she...

Porcelain dolls [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have a bunch of Disney Princess porcelain dolls from the Brass Key Company. Most are of just the princess' with different dresses, three are the Princess and Prince, and two are the Princess and a horse. The ones that are just the Princess' are 14" and 16". The others are a little shorter,...

Goo Goo Dolls Sales [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am 15 years old.. . I want to buy things about the Goo Goo Dolls.. not their cd's , but their shirts and posters and what not. I have searched and searched on Ebay but can't seem to find them. Please Help

Dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 4 dolls at a yard sale because they are unusual. I have no clue what they are. They are all men dressed extravagantly. It looks like real or fake fur around their hats, some have little bells on their clothes.only their faces and hands are polyresin? Their clothes are really something...

View more questions Search