Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JP METRO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Carrier weathermaker furnace
    The inducer runs all the time even when on a/c. I need some help!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 3, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Looks like the circuit board relay for the inducer fan is shot. I believe you will need to replace the entire board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Weathermaker 8000 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a problem with my Carrier Weathermaker 8000, Last night when we went to bed, everything was fine, this morning when we woke up it was a chilly 61 degrees in our home. Our neighbor came over to try and fix the problem, but, now we can't get the heater to come on at all, before while...

Carrier Weathermaker 8000 [ 4 Answers ]

I've had my carrier a/c heat unit for about 10 years.. . Good service, but it has recently been making a sqeaking/chirping/screeching sound when the fan is running in a/c mode. I reminds me of the sound a car makes when the fan belt is slipping. Any suggestions? Thanks, lankford3

Code 54 on carrier weathermaker furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace stopped working today. It is a weathermaker (carrier) 8000 That is approx 14 years old. It has been serviced regularly To the best I can tell it is flashing a code 5 4 can anyone help me with this? It kicks on, blows cold air for a few minutes then shuts down. Thank you

Carrier weathermaker furnace [ 2 Answers ]

The inducer runs all the time even when on a/c. I need some help!

Carrier weathermaker 8000 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier weathermaker 8000 furnace and it come on for about 20 seconds then the burners cut off, the fan keeps going and it just keeps repeating this cycle like it is short cycling... Does anyone have any ideas because it is freezing in my house...

View more questions Search