Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bike20_2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2006, 09:15 AM
    Wirless invention
    I am working on an idea on a wirless device.But I don't know were to start to find an electronic engineer,or something.with remote frequencies?:confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2006, 06:36 AM
    You'll need to start by learning all you can about the project... then you'll have a better handle on who to approach about helping you. Do you yet know even whether the components you'd need are readily available?

If it were me I'd look for a local inventors group (You'll find them in most cities) where you can get some ideas on where to go with your idea: what steps and in what order.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invention of radio [ 1 Answers ]

Today is the 100th anniversay of the first intercontinental radio transmission, from America to England. Is there a good period drama movie about the events leading up to this momentous event?

Protecting an invention? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me please? I have an over-active, caffeine-driven mind! LOL, and frequently come-up with ideas. Often these come to nothing, but some of my ideas might be worth pursuing. However: I cannot afford the cost of patenting, and I am concerned about divuldging my ideas to...

New Invention Idea, help getting funds for prototype [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyplace I can go to get help financially with getting a patent and getting the prototype built? My idea is a car that drives itself, not by mag rails embedded in the road, but by computer system in the car.:)

Crypt Wirless Network [ 11 Answers ]

Hey, I have crypt my wirlessnetwork with password, but I don't know the password of the network.Please. How can I change the password or use the network without the password ? Plzz help me A.S.A.P

How do I block other useres from getting into my wirless network? [ 1 Answers ]

OK here I'm getting confused on trying to set up a block from the other users I only just want 2 computers getting on my wirless internet.. seems only fair I am paying for it... I tried to set up to where it can only set up on addy to my comp... and this is the part where I'm getting lost... I can...

View more questions Search