Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chopaface Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 09:37 PM
    What is Unconditional Love? Is it a bad or good thing? Explain why.
    From your opinions and facts or facts that are justifiable, and well-believed (according to the 3 laws of what makes knowledge, according to Plato).
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Aug 3, 2008, 01:55 AM
    Unconditional love is...

Love that is continues past the good or bad.

Love of a mother and child... despite the child's wrong doings...

You get the point.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2008, 02:01 AM
    Before replying, the first thing that I would like to ask you, chopaface, is why you are asking the question here and not giving us an idea as to what you think unconditional love is according to the precepts that you have already set forth in your question?

Thanks!
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Is this simply a clarification of the definition "unconditional" (the word) prompted by your reading the Relationship Tester I posted?

It just means loving without pre-set conditions or rules or moods that determine how much love you will give on any given day. It is consistent.
    Leejp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 07:35 AM
    Unconditional love is love that is given without the need for reward or reciprocation. It is genetically engineered into most maternal relationships and is usually equated with God's love (regardless of religion). The phrase is most often inappropriately invoked as the reasoning behind someone's demand for love in spite of their wrongful actions to hurt the relationship. i.e.. A sibling who has hurt another sibliing very badly complains that the hurt sibling is the one who is wrong because s/he has violated the terms of "unconditional love"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why do parents have unconditional love. [ 2 Answers ]

Why do parents have unconditional love for spoiled brats like my older brother. I have to admit that I'm spoiled too, but I don't act like a brat an I rather work for to earn my money. He is 20 years old(soon to be 21), and so disrespectful to everyone in our house, but they still do things for...

What is unconditional love? [ 1 Answers ]

I am asking this not as a parent, but as a child. When I was much younger (5-11 years old), I used to get not-so-good grades, I was a bit chubby too. My mother treated me OK but my father tended to ignore me, or sometimes he'll lecture me to make me improve myself, sometimes he'll even yell at...

Love. Can it be unconditional? [ 11 Answers ]

Does anybody really believe that it is possible? ... those of you who have been married for several years or even in a relationship for a long period... Could you love them regardless.. if they lost their looks in the morning or limbs... would you want them the same? Are most people fickle...

What is your definition of unconditional love? [ 9 Answers ]

What is your definition of unconditional love? Do you believe there really could be a relationship where you could love someone unconditionally, more than you love yourself? What are the limitations? And when do you just say I’ve had enough and walk away from a relationship that is showing signs of...

View more questions Search