Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Millydogz Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Aug 2, 2008, 08:24 PM
    What is Action Replay?
    Back when nintendo gamecubes were popular, I kept hearing about Action Replay. Can anyone tell me what that is, and what it does, and (if possible) how to get it?
    hippy gong Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Action replay is a cheat system for all three of last generation's consoles. It consists of a memory card and a disc. It has thousands of preloaded cheats available and you can programme in new cheats by finding the necessary codes online. You put the disc into your gamecube and select the game you are playing and the cheats you wish to activate, then, with the power still on, you remove the action replay disc and put in the game disc. Close the lid, and voíla, all the ammo/health you could ever want or need.

Hope that helped :)
    hippy gong Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Oh and I forgot, you can buy it online or at any good game shop.
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 02:28 PM

Google

But gamesharks are better... A.R tends to make a game freeze...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Action Replay DS [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a serious question about the Action Replay for the DS could you help me? I know how to use codes for the game but I can't add them I have added them before but now I can't? By the way this is on the Action replay Code Manager for the PC. I thought you like drag and drop the name...

Best course of action [ 3 Answers ]

I have been saving for a house (my first) and the market is great now to buy one. I remember a couple of years ago a lender advised me that I should have 3 lines of credit. He noted this when he saw I only had 2 credit cards. I need to buy a car. Mine was wrecked. So am I wondering if I should...

Can I take Action? [ 6 Answers ]

I did some engine work for a company that went belly up resulting in two bounced checks totaling 1,300.00. I know the owner of the boat that had the work done to it. Can I sue the boat owner for money?

What action to take [ 11 Answers ]

My tenant is late every month and it’s getting to the point where he doesn’t return a call. Not sure if he will even pay this months rent. Checks have bounced several times, his yearly contract ended, and we are now on a month to month. I live the Dade County Florida (Miami). Can I write a...

Can any action be taken [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently got a phone call at work about a judgment that I had against me in 98 over breaking a lease by leaving before my 60 day notice was up so they garnished my wages and got there money but now they are telling me that ten years later they didn't get all there money and if I want to pay...

View more questions Search