Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicegirlnomore Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Am I stupid?
    I am here only because I do not want to speak to my family or friends, again. I have been living common law with this guy for about 5 years.. it has had its ups and downs. I own my own home and have been standing on my own two feet since I was 18. About two years ago I caught him on an internet dating sight... not snooping but he opened his email right in fron of me.. and I saw a very questionable "subject". I made him open it in front of me, to make along story short, he swore he never met any of them and we did go to councilling. His family, and I hate to put it this way, was on my side. They were so angry. His Mom even said to me that she could not believe he wld mess up the best thing that ever happened to him. I knew what she meant as his realationship with his ex wife and kids has gotten so much better since we met. Overall his general way of life has gotten better. He has bad credit, and a questionable past; but I know for a fact from his family that he really got a bum deal from his ex. Well.. I was was looking for something for him in his car today and I found condoms. We both do not need them anymore. I am beside myself and feel like a complete idiot. I know he will have an excuse, I found some before and he said he was just testing me as his ex use to go through his stuff all the time. He wanted to see if I was snooping... It had taken me forever to get any form of trust back with this man. I feel like a fool.. one note worthy of mention is that he always shoots back at me the fact that he does not know what "I" have been up to. Says he sees unknown numbers etc on the phone when he is away. I have never ever done anything to make him feels that way. I love this man to death and even now am having doubts as to what to do. Is he doing this because he is insecure? I just feels like I am the one paying for whatever happened to him in the past. Even as I write this, the old intiution is saying he has messed around on me. Both men and women.. we just know. I am a bit scared as his temper is terrible. He has never touched me before; but when he gets back tomorrow I am afraid my anger is going to make me scream at him. I feel like I have been emade a fool of, he has a nice home and stays here for a song and a dance.. meanwhile gets what he wants on the side? Am I being paranoid? All you guys out there, what would possibly be the reaosn for having condoms in your car?? Help! Am I a complelte fool?
    chopaface Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 07:41 PM
    You are a beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, and well-accomplished, and fascinating woman.

Like all other women, we are brilliantly awesome. I don't know why men would take women for granted. Their sense of love is too much for us to handle whether they truly love us or not. His actions are stronger than his words. Words can be said with anything according to the dictionary, but what his actions can do, that his words cannot do, make them up and lie. His actions, motives, plans, history, if they are certainly questionable, then you cannot trust them. Even if he has NEVER slept with anyone but rather PLANNING to or WANTING to... either way, that's a major sign of distrust in his love for you. He's uncertain about his love for you, if he says he loves you, then it is a lie.

Sometimes, it is in men's biology to have more than one partner to spread one's "seed"... (Although clearly it's used as a stupid joke for whatever is left of an excuse that a guy has). Otherwise, then they follow society's values and beliefs that it is better to have one partner than two at the same time. Separately, understandably.

You deserve to be with someone better.

Your emotions are not fooling you.

-------------
    Dating Without Drama - Paige Parker
    nicegirlnomore Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Its scary, I know what my brain is telling me, I just do not think my heart can bear the truth.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 09:43 PM
    I have been living common law with this guy for about 5 years.. it has had its ups and downs. I own my own home and have been standing on my own two feet since I was 18
    he has a nice home and stays here for a song and a dance..
    The old intiution is saying he has messed around on me. Both men and women.. we just know
    These are some of the things I found confusing, and need some clarification. I think 5 years is a long time without defining things but all I have are your own intuition to go with, and that may be dead on. If all you have are condoms, and you've been through that before, why is it different now??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being stupid? [ 9 Answers ]

I went out with this guy last year April and we went for six months,the relationship was good cause I used to be with this guy 24/7,he made sure that every time he came back from work he came to see me no matter what,but now ever since I've moved out things have changed between the two of us(we...

Am I stupid [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend has ADHD and is a skitzafrenic. I love him but I don't want to be with him. When he argues with someone it pushes me thurther away from him what should I do? Dump him or keep him. He is 15 and I am 14.

This is how STUPID I am [ 35 Answers ]

Ok, here we go everyone... I just got off the phone from my exwife, she wanted to talk to me about something that had been bothering her for a few weeks ever since I told her my exgf knew that I had called my exwife to go off about how happy every should feel now that she had brokenup with me....

I might be stupid. [ 6 Answers ]

Im sure that I will sound dumb after you read this... Why does my male puppy have nipples?? Told you I would sound dumb!! :o :o

I must be really stupid! [ 2 Answers ]

hey! I'm abbie I'm new @ this website I've got a test in Algebra II tmrw and my mind is completely blank! I don't remember at all how to do this problem!! Please help?! Simplify the following. 27^√18 ∙ 81^√50

View more questions Search