Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 06:00 PM
    MS Explorer is not responding after installed SP1
    I am using Window Vista, and a few days ago it has been updated for SP1. Normally I use Firefox as default browser. The problem after installation of SP1 is task bar at the bottom of the screen freezes often.. and it says 'Window Explorer is not responding'. I have to choose 'close the program'.

My question is how I can get rid of this 'Window Explorer is not responding'. If I uninstall Explorer, would it be solved?

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard not responding [ 3 Answers ]

I have Xp windows home.I have a problem with my keyboard is not responding,but before that every time that I hit a key it will do it twice like a it will be aa. I tried to unlock by click the Esc key nothing happened,I tried to use Windows,left alt,left,left shift ,NOW it's like really lock I don't...

Always getting not responding [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I go to any site no matter what I am doing I get a not responding,and then it will freeze up.what can I do to get the problem fixed.please help me please!

Iexplore not responding [ 6 Answers ]

For about a month now, my computer will not open any internet explorer page unless I go via control panel, recycle bin or my docs and put the address in the bar. When I try to open a shortcut on it's own, computer freezes, so I do control, alt, delete and it says iexplore not responding, so I end...

Iexplore not responding [ 6 Answers ]

For about a month now, my computer will not open any internet explorer page unless I go via control panel, recycle bin or my docs and put the address in the bar. When I try to open a shortcut on it's own, computer freezes, so I do control, alt, delete and it says iexplore not responding, so I end...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.