Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gadget0621 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Apr 11, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Distant ex-boyfriend
    My ex-boyfriend and I spent time together in New York last week. He was very defensive towards me when we last spoke. I told him not to contact me anymore because I don’t need that type of negativity in my life. Does anyone foresee him changing for the better? Is he going to be negative like this the rest of his life? His birthday is 2/14/83 and mine is 06/21/84. Only readings from psychics, please.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2006, 04:37 AM
    Hi,
    I am not a Psychic, so can't give you a "psychic" reading. You might have to find one of those "pay" sites for such a thing.
    People don't usually change attitudes, unless something happens to make them want to. Some don't even see they have bad attitudes. The chances of your ex changing his mind and attitudes are "slim and none".
    It could also be his way of breaking up with you.
    I do wish you the best, and eventually, you will find someone just right for you.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2006, 05:07 AM
    I am not a Psychic, but I would be inclinded to sy that your ex boyfriend is not going to change and you should really leave the past where it is and concentrate on the present and the furture - that's all that matters now. He is no longer a part of your life! Time to let go.
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Apr 19, 2006, 10:45 AM
    I think you did the right thing. People who love you shouldnt treat those they love with disrespect. the sooner you stop it from happening to you, the less likely it will in the future. Love is a beautiful experience if you let it be.
    You told him not to contact you ever again. If he truly loves you, he would have by now appologising and sending flowers. If he hasnt, its what he wanted in the first place. To set you off to leave him cause he has someone else!

Hypatia
    Gadget0621 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

May 21, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia
    I think you did the right thing. People who love you shouldnt treat those they love with disrespect. the sooner you stop it from happening to you, the less likely it will in the future. Love is a beautiful experience if you let it be.
    You told him not to contact you ever again. If he truly loves you, he would have by now appologising and sending flowers. If he hasnt, its what he wanted in the first place. To set you off to leave him cause he has someone else!

Hypatia
    I actually broke up with him when we were about 17 years old. We agreed on maintaining a friendship but he really hasn't been a good friend for several years. He has always been rude to me when I visit him and I just kept taking it partly because I thought that he would change and see the err of his ways. Now I know that that would probably never happen. And actually that someone else is himself. Always has been and forever will be! I don't know any other woman that will put up with his arrogance. You're right people who love you shouldn't disrespect you so that's why I don't communicate with him at all:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as me. [ 20 Answers ]

This is kind of embarrassing to post, but my boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as I do. It's great when we do it, but it's a problem just getting him IN the mood. I mean, we normally have sex once every one to two days, but that's not really enough for me, and if I want to go again immediately...

Me boyfriend never wants to have sex! [ 23 Answers ]

We have been together for about 1 year and a half almost. Around the 10th month mark... he seemed to have lost the drive, and I have a high sex drive. I wouldn't mind it every day. But it slowly stopped. Tomorrow will be a month since we've had sex. I have tried numerous times to talk to him about...

Do I need a new boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay me and my boyfriend (bobby) have been together for 7 months and we fight like everyday about something.. Since them 7 months we broke up (an actually real break up) for 2 days.. N I started dating this tom guy and we kissed.. And then me and bobby got back together and I told bobby about...

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

My Boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

:p Ok my boyfriend and I have been going out for almost two years. I love his family and his family loves me. Everything is good except he never wants to talk on the phone anymore and he never wants to do anything :mad: . Sometimes he treats my like crap like when I call him he answers the phone...

View more questions Search