Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmidstBinary Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 10:18 AM
    An old cartoon about an Echidna trying to cross the road!
    The echidna had a wombat friend I think. The cartoon was part of a collection of funnies. Another one had a gardener who cut hedges into shapes that would come alive, I think they used to chase two children, a boy and girl. They were drawn old style with big heads and mouths but real skinny arms and legs.
    mewetoo Posts: 5, Reputation: -1
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Yes it had a friend I know it
    asd123 Posts: 9, Reputation: -1
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Comment on mewetoo's post
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 10:53 AM
    You are right
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 10:53 AM
    No it can't be
    qube Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Guys I'm serious about this

It was called 'Echindna Crossing', and it was part of a series called 'Kaboodle'. I used to watch it with my brother.

Kaboodle
    AmidstBinary Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by qube
    Guys I'm serious about this

It was called 'Echindna Crossing', and it was part of a series called 'Kaboodle'. I used to watch it with my brother.

Kaboodle

LEGEND! Thanks so much mate, that was truly bugging me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Why did the chicken cross the road? [ 8 Answers ]

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here. AL GORE: I invented the chicken. I invented the road. Therefore, the...

The Road Etiching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any information on this etching? Here is what it said on the back of it: Genuine Etching By Philippe Entitles: "The Road" Paris Etching Society Here is a picture of what it looks like http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9921/theroadxu6.th.png

View more questions Search