Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 3, 2008, 06:12 PM
    This post is for everyone else. I apologize, I could not stand by while Cred once again started his hate speech about theists. I know, I should walk away, but when he starts putting people down I just can't tolerate that.

All that is needed further is that some creationists start behaving now accordingly to the Administrator's instructions, i.e.

... "acceptable and as long as other people and views are not ridiculed or otherwise demeaned".

How significant that they have to be reminded of that...
    Here is an example of a very mild post by Cred, usually they are much worse and hate filled. According to him, only the Christians have to be told not to ridicule other peoples beliefs. If you read through Cred's posts, that's all you'll see, ridicule and demeaning steer waste (I'll use his words).

I hope I've made myself clear, and that the rest of you can understand why I have once again felt the need to tell him to stop. Will he listen, no. I think the only way to get him to stop is to ignore him. Easier said than done, because, if you are like me, you feel the need to defend the people he criticizes.

Peace.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 3, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search