Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess nomad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 03:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient_azhure
    Hello Everybody

It Is A Great Pleasure For Me To Be Among You All, If You Have Any Questions That Is Personal Or Health Related, Rest Assured I Will Try My Level Best To Help.... Your Problem Is Mine, Your Happiness Is My Responsibility
    God Bless
    Cheers
    Ancient
    Hi I'm also new here.. I don't know how to say this but I have to, to let you help me. Whoa. My very big problem is that I have a very,very dark underarm. I can't wear sleeve less blouses and because of that I can't join any contest or events in our school because of my very big problem. So if you could help me please let me know. I'm so hopeless. Thanks in advance.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2008, 03:47 AM
    Hello again, princess nomad!

Greetings and WELCOME again to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Do you know the reason that you are having the problem with the discoloration of your skin, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black underarm [ 1 Answers ]

Goodday! I just want to ask some simple steps or solutions on how to whiten black underarm. Thanks!

Underarm problems [ 2 Answers ]

I think there are topics on this already, but they don't make sense when I read them because of all the computer shorthand, etc. so please be patient with me and answer the best you can ^_^ I'd appreciate it. Okay. I've had dark underarms since I was about 9. One day my mom noticed and was...

Dark underarm [ 1 Answers ]

I have very dark underarm, What can I do and use to make them lighter in 2 weeks?I need help to get my underarms lighter.:confused:

Dark underarm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have dark underarms and I don't know how to whiten it up.. is there any home remedy I can use? Please help... thanks a lot!

Dark underarm [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem on my underarm. It's dark. I need a home remedy. Could you tell me what to do. Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search