Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rizalatan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 11:42 PM
    How to remove protected hard disk when it show the hard disk were write protected
    Hot to remove it?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Unprotect the drive using the utility used to protect it.
    shake249dude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 05:37 AM

Hi,
    If you have a mp3 player and you cannot remove the write protected, the answer is simple. All you got to do is remove hold(which you sometimes forget)
    Again if it is for SD card, you have to remove the lock on your left hand side

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you remove write-protection onmemory disk? [ 11 Answers ]

How do you remove write-protection on memory stick?

Portable hard disk disk not opening [ 7 Answers ]

I inserted my portable hard disk in the usb drive and before opening scanned it for viruses.after about half the scan the scanning got stuck at one point.at that instant all programs became non responsive. I then removed my portable disk immediately.then all programs became responsive. But when I...

Disk is write protected [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Group, I bought a new computer, an HP 3.46 Pavilion. It has a DVD drive, but no R/W. I hooked up the hard drive from my old HP computer and loaded it's contents into a folder on my desktop. No problems. I removed the hard drive and I installed my old R/W CD as a slave and everything works...

Can't see hard disk [ 1 Answers ]

I have two hard disks,one of 40 GB and the other of 200 GB.On the first one I had a 10 GB primary partition and a 30 GB extended one.on the primary partition was installed windows xp.n the extended partition there were two logical drives,one of 20 Gb and the other of 10 GB.I had installed linux on...

Floppy disk permanently write protected [ 1 Answers ]

The computer always displays the Write Protect error message, even if the write protect tab is in the write position. Can you tell me how to solve this problem?

View more questions Search