Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abby573 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Medical Conditions and Diseases
    This is a kind of long question but here I go. I've been having terrible headaches and I've been extremely tired , but have trouble going to sleep at night and I seem to be really thirsty and I have like snot coming out of the vaginal area. And if you could help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Those are really vague symptoms... I'll try to address it one by one.

First of all, how old are you, are you on any meds, are you physically fit overall (no hypertension, heart conditions, diabetic, etc, etc, etc)

The headaches... how bad are they? Is it pounding, grinding, sharp, throbbing, any specific part of the head?

Tiredness... are you eating enough, sleeping enough, do you exercise, etc.

Sleeping at night... how many hours do you sleep a night? Do you take naps during the day? Anything to stress over?

Thirsty... do you drink plenty of water during the day? Do you eat extremely salty/spicy foods?

"snot coming out of vagina"... what color is it? Does it smell bad? Is it possible you have an std?

The thirstiness could be related to the vaginal discharge... as you could be dehydrated. The thirstiness could be because you're not drinking enough water... or you could be diabetic. The tiredness... could be a million + 1 things... not sleeping... etc. Could also be diabetic.

Do you urinate often?

Sorry, I know it's not very helpful, but those symptoms are so very generic... that only a visit to a doctor could potentially help out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical Conditions & Diseases [ 8 Answers ]

I was born with a Spina Bifida; with a hole I my back. Not knowing what it was in 1932, the doctor just sewed my back up. I was blessed through the years with basically doing what I wanted to do with very little problems; just don't touch my back. I had scare on my mid-back and it was very...

Checkup for diseases [ 1 Answers ]

If your under 18 do you need your parent to go with you to have a checkup about if you have any kind of disease

Mutiple diseases and conditions [ 4 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with multiple brain lesions (more than 7), more atrophic changes than a person my age should have, one mild stroke, particial complex seizure (temporal lobe). Small vessel disease, arthritis, fibromyalgia, very high cholesterol, and heart mummer, optic neuritis, acid reflux...

Definitions of diseases [ 6 Answers ]

What is sepsis and asphyxia

Timber diseases [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me with different types of timber defects, pest & diseases.

View more questions Search