Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2006, 04:28 PM
    Too much stress
    I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff and then he calls me a hipocrite when really he is and I'm sick of him and his stupid games. And then all my teachers are always on my case about everything and I'm sick of them. I feel like school is ruining my life and I can't deal with it. My mom has a lot of bills to pay so we are kind of poor and she is in a bad mood so then she yells at me and takes it all out on me. Witch makes me all stressed and ughhh I just don't know what to do
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2006, 04:43 PM
    Relax and have fun! Don't worry about it! Seriously! Make the best of it... your reality is EXACTLY what you make of it. Don't sweat the little stuff. Be glad that you are in school... it won't last forever.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 11, 2006, 04:47 PM
    I know it don't seem like it know but in latter years of life, you most likely can't even remember the names of those other kids, and you will wish you had it so good as you did back then.

But yes, it can all seem against us at times, but at the end of the day we have to be happy with ourself, and not what someone else things about us
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Apr 11, 2006, 06:09 PM
    Look kid, I am not going to sit here and tell you these years are supposed to be your best, because that is a bull**** statement, and it can really screw kids up, I know because people told me that and I always wondered if this is the best than why do I want to stick around for the worst, and I also take psychology and that statement is said to be detrimental to children, so first get it out of your mind what ever anyone else has said to you. Now that this is done let's talk about your problems, well your stressed which is normal, everyone gets stressed, lord knows I get stressed and so does everyone on this forum. School can be rough, but you have to be able to overcome it and see past it. You have to know and trust that tomorrow will be better and just press on through. Yeah there is going to be some crappy times but eventually you will have some good ones. That's life right there, crappy and happy, sad and glad, it keeps going up and down, and no matter what a bully says or your moms yelling at you, things do get better. You just have to wait it out, but you could start telling your mom that yelling doesn't help you or her and you want that to stop. You can also tell the bully that you don't care what the heck he says or just let it go. My advice on school work if you don't understand ask the teacher, a friend, a tutor but if your behind on it just take it one at a time, it will work itself out. If you got any more questions just post it here and I will hopefully check in. peace.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2006, 04:58 AM
    Hi, cutie,
    You are covered up with issues, and really making too much out of them.
    Your other question about your best girlfriend didn't want you to date a certain boy, then changing her mind to "yes", you can, then changing her mind again.
    Be yourself! Gossip is all around us, all the time. You either listen to it, let it upset you, or you forget it and go on with your life.
    You having difficulty in school? Hate your teachers? Then possibly you aren't really trying. Talk with your teachers, after school, if you can. Get some extra help with the subjects you don't understand.
    Take control of your life, and you will be amazed at how it will change fast.
    We all have problems. I am 64 yrs old, married 29 yrs to a wonderful woman, and there are still issues in life that come up.
    It's not what happens to you today, it's all in how you deal with it. If you let it upset you, that's your fault. No one can put stress on you, only you can do that. Don't let others decide how you are going to feel today; only you can decide if you want it to be a good day or not. Only you can decide if you are going to talk with your teacher(s) after school, or get some help with your subjects. Go for it, and you can do it!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is stress causing me this? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm having problems at school meaning too much stress and pressure from my parents and this is my first year on college and at first I was doing great but then more and more pressure of my parents I received, I'm a good girl I haven't done anything that I know that is wrong for example sex...

Stress? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if these are stress related symptoms. Everything started 3 weeks ago. I suffered from a 100 degree fever and horrible body aches for only 1 day. Then a severe migraine that lasted a week. (By the way I have never ever had a migraine before that.) Followed by upset stomach...

Stress [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you think it is important for people to deal with stress? Need lots of opinions doing a survey thing

Stress: [ 8 Answers ]

Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress! HANK :)

View more questions Search