Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Aug 3, 2008, 09:21 PM
    If you REALLY want to be nice

The Swimsuit Edition of Sports Illustrated ;D
    shanom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 08:45 PM
    I think you should get him the psp. Its exactly like the iPod except it does more. You can play games, surf the web, watch movies and download pics, vids, and music
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Thanks shanom, but his birthday already passed and I didn't get him the psp that he wanted... but I got him a new laptop instead, so I don't think he complained too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday ! [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what is birthday dress??

Its his birthday on the 8th [ 2 Answers ]

Okay my boyfriend "lucas" His birthday is on the 8th and I still don't know what to get him We love each other its not just some Little fling and I understand to make'it Special but I have no idea on what to get him

What Do I get for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

Wondering what to get my guy for his birthday. They are so hard to buy for. We are a day apart on birthdays. Got him cigars, he likes those. Not sure what else though> Help?!

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

View more questions Search