Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NativeLynx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2006, 01:29 PM
    Sneezing Cat...
    My Cat is 8 years old. I took her to the Vet about a week ago because she was weezing when sleeping... after an x-ray they seem to think she might have asma. They gave her corazone and her weezing has stopped. Now she is sneezing all the time. All night long she wakes up and sneezes for a couple of minutes then it's back to sleep and it starts all over again. What should I do? I heard that Rescue Remedy would be helpful - has anyone else heard this? Any other recommendations? Thank you!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2006, 06:20 AM
    Hi,
    If your Vet's suggestion did not help the sneezing for very long, I would see a different Vet, get another opinion. Humans see different doctors when one doctor can't really help. Another doctor's opinion is always good.
    Please see another Vet for help.
    love and be loved Posts: 34, Reputation: -2

Apr 12, 2006, 07:59 AM
    I agree with fredg it is probebly the medicen your vet put you cat on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sneezing cat [ 4 Answers ]

My cat is about 11/2 years old & in the last couple of weeks has started to sneeze, frequently! Can you tell me why?:confused: Is she alllergic to somethning & if so how do I narrow it down?? Crazyhatlady

Sneezing pup [ 4 Answers ]

We recently adopted a mixed female pup who (according to the SPCA and our vet) seems to be predominantly lab, is very small for her age (weighed 4lbs at 7 weeks) and so far is behaving like a lab puppy should behave. However, she sneezes a lot. Is this something to be concerned about? Is it...

View more questions Search