Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roylisa41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Craftsman riding lawnmower cutting off in middle of cutting grass
    Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by roylisa41
    Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.

I had this problem and the vent in the gas cap was blocked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman LT1000 Riding lawnmower won't run [ 6 Answers ]

Having problems getting my riding lawnmower to run. Every time I turn the key it just clicks. Lights won't turn on and engine will not at all turn over or even come close. What are some things I should check to fix my problem. Thanks, Kelli

Craftsman 26 HP riding lawnmower [ 5 Answers ]

It turns on and rides fine but once I pull the blade engagement switch nothing happens. I guess what I am asking is why the blades won't engage?:confused:

Craftsman Riding lawnmower just stopped [ 5 Answers ]

I just started cutting the grass and the mower just stopped. I charged the battery overnight and checked it with a multi meter and it read 10 volts. The mower will not turn over, click or anything. It has a Kohler Pro 18hp engine. Any ideas, I am stumped.

Craftsman riding mower stopped cutting [ 2 Answers ]

Carftsman DGT 4000 with Kohler 27hp engine suddenly stopped cutting. I cleared all of the excess grass away from the belts. Mower starts and runs very well but will not engage the blades. Please help

View more questions Search