Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayachi Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Old unit pcb nla
    I have unit for more than 16 years , no voltage to blower , voltage in 240 v , no voltage out , main pcb nla , it is possible to take board to an electronic shop to fix , because this board nla thks:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 1, 2008, 01:43 PM
    It is possible to take board to an electronic shop to fix

NOT really
    I need the exact brand and model number. Usually all parts are available for 20 years or more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pleasy let me know how the capacity of a Air Handling unit or a Packaged unit is dete [ 1 Answers ]

Please let me know what factors should be measured to assertain the capacity of a AHU or a Packaged unit. What does it mean by on coil temperature and off coil temperature ?

Outide unit runs continually, but indoor unit will not always come on when it should. [ 7 Answers ]

For the past couple of months, my A/C has been working improperly, and I'm hoping that someone can tell me what's wrong, and how to fix it! Hot weather's ON THE WAY!! I don't know all of the correct terminology, but here goes: I have an electric central heat/air conditioner. The last couple...

Outside unit doesn't come on when thermostat turns inside unit on so no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat will trip my heater to turn on. The inside blower turns on but the outside unit doesn't turn on. I can get it to go by turnign off the unit at the thermostat and waiting a minute. I turn it on and off until I hear the outside unit turn on. The problem is when the Thermostat turns if...

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

Replacement of electric unit with gas unit in mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

#1 Dec 27, 2006, 10:32 PM vcavina New Member Join Date: Dec 2006 Location: California Posts: 7 Electrical wall heater in single wide mobile home

View more questions Search