Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t90226 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Terminated protection order
    I had a 14 year old protection order terminated this week. How long should I expect the court to take to have this removed from ncic?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by t90226
    I had a 14 year old protection order terminated this week. How long should I expect the court to take to have this removed from ncic?

Was it a sexual offense?
    t90226 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 07:59 AM
    No. Just a restraining order during divorce proceedings.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2008, 10:44 AM
    First I have not known them to be listed in NCIC, but only in the local state systems, ** but then various states may do things differently.
    But time frame, it will depend on the area. For example Atlanta courts, may have a few week backlog on a lot of paper work, so it sits till it gets process. In others, it gets typed in the same day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Order Of Protection [ 10 Answers ]

How can I change or get rid of an Order Of Protection??

I need to get rid of an order of protection. Asap! [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my fiance recently got into a fight, and things got out of hand and I lost my cool and stabbed him in his right forearm. He was barely injured at all, but long story short a neighbor called the police and I am getting charged with assault in the 2nd degree (which is a class d felony). I was...

Order of Protection At Guardianship hearing [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to have a hearing about Guardianship case, that my youngest sister (YS)filed to get guardianship for my mentally disable adult sister ( DS) on Feb 19. DS is living with me and my parents since Jan 21, 2008. Before she lived with YS. My parents and I took DS away from YS because DS told...

Order of protection [ 4 Answers ]

I have been served an order of protection in Illinois, I will appear in court for this, but what can happen to me.This was an affair, me being the single one, I believe this is her attempt to hide much of our relationship from her spouse and lie about true things that happened between us. Their was...

What can happen in this order of Protection case? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. Have a quick question. A good male friend of mine is being accused of breaking out windows on someone's property. He was not arrested, there is no proof, but-an order of protection has been filed against him. It was served to his parents' house, who live in Illinois (we are in MO). So my...

View more questions Search