Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busterite Posts: 156, Reputation: 30

Nov 24, 2008, 05:35 PM

Go on a trip you've always wanted to go
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 07:01 PM

first of all I want to jump on the band wagon and say that you have gotten a lot of great advice on this post! And you should really take it.

I went through the same thing a year ago, well close at least and I was acting like an idiot, I'll admit and ended up wasting 6 more months on some fool who NEVER deserved me and he even admitted it out loud that he didn't think that we were that good together, but he didn't want to let go: what if he make a mistake?

and then we broke up (I had enough) but then
    I was raped this summer and he was still hanging around because suddenly he wanted to be with me (funny hu, just when it was to late) and I was vulnerable and lost and I went back to him. But now I've broken it of for good. And NC is really the way to go.

it's all he understands. I've changed my phone no. even and I'm going to block him on Facebook.

she is totally taking you for a ride... and it is really up to you to decide whether you want to go alonge with it... but is she worth the pain? My x and I can't be friends. He takes every bit of contact as a sign that I'm going to be there forever and I'm not going to be there at all.

she doesn't deserve your time and attetion! Move on...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signs of the End? [ 14 Answers ]

I would like to know what are the signs that Christians see as the signs that the end is near? Please do not think I am here to argue or find fault,but as I do believe that the end is not too far and that there are signs that will herald the end, I am curious to know the signs Christians look...

What are the signs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I'm new to this.. I am trying to get pergnant.. I would like to know.I would like to know the sign of pregnancy? Can u help me:confused:

Not Sure but I see signs [ 7 Answers ]

I've been n a relationship for 6 yrs. We have 2 kids together, out of those 6 yrs he's been workn off an on while I've been doing everything. I'M not happy at all. I tried to make it work.. I thinks he's been unfaithful during the 6 yrs.. like taking a his cell phone with him EverYwhere he goes. I...

View more questions Search