Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soniaparada519 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Tomtom navigator issue
    I have a tomtom navigator and every time it took me to a destination and I accidentally passed it, it would instantly find another way to relocate me back to my destination, but a few days ago it stopped doing that and I don't know how to fix or program it back to how it was. :confused:
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 06:09 PM
    What did it do instead of finding a new route?
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Aug 1, 2008, 08:41 AM
    TomTom has an excellent support site and some very good people on the other end of the phone. I have had the occaision to talk to them when adding the software for a user's device to one of our work laptops for foreign travel.

TomTom, portable GPS car navigation systems - Support home - Select your product

Try their online support first. You will need the model of your unit so that your answers will be specific.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Try removing all power, hold power button down a couple of seconds, and try turning back on. It also could be its working, You just happen to pass your exit, and straight is the shortest route?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 11, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Could it be that this is a new neighborhood? This happened recently to me and my Garman, seems the new neighborhood was not yet on the satellite system.
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Aug 11, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando
    Try removing all power, hold power button down a couple of seconds, and try turning back on. It also could be its working, You just happen to pass your exit, and straight is the shortest route?
    Stratmando, Oh yeah. I lived in the Florida Keys for a year... Grassy Key for 6 months and Key Largo for 6 months. That is where I started in the IT business.

Straight is always the shortest route on 1A... :D... well, unless you are using a Marine GPS... :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is sex the issue here? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I have been hanging out (dating) this girl for about a month and we have yet to have sex. I took her out for a nice dinner/movie/night out and we went back to her place. I stayed the night and we hooked up, but no sex. Im sure I could have, but opted to stop because of the past girls that I...

Ex issue [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the deal.. I have been with my girlfriend for 4 months now.. she has been contacting her ex a lot.. That is supposed to be her 'EX', right? She told me that he cheated on her and then they broke up.. not really broke up.. I feel like she is not over him because just before we got together,...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

TomTom Tracking [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if there's a piece of software I can buy / download that I can use to track my TomTom usage via GPS? Cheers peeps! J

Is this a issue ? [ 7 Answers ]

PC : XP Pro Service pack 2 --------------------------- Start/Run <typed>MSCONFIG Looked in: Win.Ini Programs It shows: ;msconfig Luke.exe=C:\storage\calarkconnect iso\clarkconnect-2.1iso

View more questions Search