Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mathbrain1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 08:08 AM
    What do you do if you forget your locker combination?
    What do you do if you forget your locker combination and you are late to your next class?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Unfortunately if you can not remember it then you have to go tell your teacher that you will be late for class because you need to get your lock cut off or you stay for the class and then get the janitor to cut the lock off.
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Aug 4, 2008, 10:27 PM
    To prevent forgetting your locker combination, you can type the combination in your cell phone. You can put it in your address book and make up a name for it. Just make sure no one looks at your phone or you can write it in a secretive way that if someone did look at it, then he/she could not figure it out.
    duzemonkey Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 12, 2008, 04:01 PM
    I would write my locker combo on my arm or leg, that way I would never forget my locker combo. =)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2008, 04:02 PM
    They use to say write it backwards on your forehead so when you looked in the mirror it would remind you.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Get you one of those rubber band bracelets and write it on the inside of it, that way you can keep it with you at all times and you won't have to worry about someone else seeing it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Well obviously you have two choices, go ahead to your next class without those books. Or go to the office and report this.
    ntbntb78 Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Sep 25, 2008, 05:13 PM

That sucks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 05:16 PM

Go to the office, they keep a log book of all combos and you will not be their first visitor of the day.
    Global warming Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 08:54 AM

What I do is tell my friends my combo then if I forget my friends always remember. You could also stick a note just peeping out of your locker a little bit with it on there (just make sure no one takes it.
    need-help Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 01:49 PM

The office should have records on nearly everything that belongs to you.
    Paul_John Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Oct 25, 2008, 08:45 AM

I've had this problem so many times, but since3 I am in 7th grade it's got easier. This is what I did

Write the combo as a math question in a place like your planner or hand,
    example: 27
    + 12
    Hope it helps!
    klaus13239 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 10:57 AM

What I did is wrote it on the bottom of my shoe that always works
    Chin-Chee Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 02:21 PM

Maybe wright it small on your hand so no one can see it, and look at it as you put in the combination./tell your teacher your having problems with your locker.
    OhTheBrave Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 07:09 AM

If you have like binders and books just keep like a small sticky note in a place that nobody will check with your combination on it. This way you don't have people stealing your combo.
    If you don't want to do that, then every morning write it on your hand.
    Or you can even write it on a piece of paper and stick it in your pocket. :)
    jubjub101 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2009, 06:28 PM

This may sound a little hard but try making a bracelet out of the beads that have the letters and numbers and make it with the numbers of your loke combo
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Feb 14, 2009, 01:47 PM

If you already have no idea what your locker combination is, and you're already late. I would go to the office, tell them and get them over to your locker. Or just tell them that you forgot the combination and needs a pass to class.

That happened to me once, I forgot the combination, so I told one of the people at the office, they came over and tell me my combination (they have it all wrote down) and took me to class. Yes, TOOK me =D
    mathkid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 04:09 PM

It depends.

If the lock is built into your locker and the office gave you the combination at the beginning of the year, simply go to the office and tell they that you have forgotten your combination. They will look up your combination for you and most likely, if you ask nicely, give you a pass to class.

If you bought the lock, you should still go to the office to explain your situation to them. They will most likely call a janitor to cut your lock off for you, and you will need to buy a new lock.

Sugestions:
    1) Try finding a significance to the numbers in your combination. That will make it easier to remember.
    2) Possible write your locker combination on a piece of paper and put it in your backpack. If you are not aloud to carry backpacks around school, put the piece of paper in your purse, if you are a girl, or in your wallet that you most likely carry in your back pocket, if you are boy. Sorry, I don't know that about you.
    CrayonScribbles Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Apr 14, 2009, 01:49 PM

I am in 8th grade and my school could do it differently but all of our homeroom teachers have our locker numbers and combinations written down somewhere so if anything happened we could get it open.

Try asking your teacher for help.
    killer777 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 17, 2009, 08:59 PM
    LOL this happened 2 my gym locker but I but my notebook in my gym locker which had my locker combo so I looked around and remberd I had the emo kids locker combo so I opened his locker and I found 3 knives I grabed the sharpest knife by the way it had a blood stain on it. I gusse he was cuting himself. Stupid emos no offence. When I grabed the knife I tried to open the keyhole on the back side of it dident work that well then I went to the janotor to cut it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Combination and Permutation [ 1 Answers ]

How many ways are there of selection three of the same face cards (i.e. 3 jacks, 3 queens, or 3 kings from the face card pile of 12?

Permutation an combination [ 1 Answers ]

In how many ways can 8 men row a boat if though of them can only row at stroke side and one can row on bow side and rest can bow on all sides.remember the boat is to be rowed by all the 8 men together... ( terryg752 tell me your address I want to meet u)

Safety in locker rooms [ 2 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I was at the gym and I put my stuff in my locker and put a lock on it. After 2 hours when I came back my lock was broken into and my purse was gone.I had Everythnig inthat purse it was a horrible experience.How can people be so ugly and mean. So what I would like to know is...

Does a locker slam? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: does a locker slam when there is none around to here it

View more questions Search