Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dare me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Tongue piercing questions.
    OK I'm 14 yea yea I'm "to young to want one let alone get one"
    Anyway I want to know if it will hurt and how do I hide it from my parents.
    I know ill get away with it at school but I don't know how to mellow out around my parents enough so they don't think something is up.
    Please just help me with the questions I've asked and don't tell me I'm to young because I really don't care. And no I'm not going to go and get it done. A friends of mine does it for a living and she is ganna do mine (she is 21). So yea thanks I really need the help umm...
    Like right about now. I only got 2-3 weeks to find out all I can. :eek:
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 08:11 AM
    1. Yes, it hurts. The degree in which it hurts depends on the person and the actual person doing the piercing.

2. can't really hide it... as it kind of shows when you talk... not to mention, if it goes badly (meaning, if it takes longer to heal), you won't be able to really eat solids for a while.

... also, why do you plan on hiding it from your parents.. I mean... you're 14, which means you have at least 4 more years with them... that's 1460 days... don't you think they'll find out eventually? Might as well ask..

If not, and you plan on hiding it, might as well let them find out earlier than later, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing [ 15 Answers ]

Ok Ok, so I got my tongue pierced about 4 days ago! It's still kind of swollen but I can eat. I eat slow but I can still eat! I was just wondering.. what am I NOT allowed eat? I heard I can't eat chocolate and dairy stuff? Is that true?

Tongue piercing twice [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have my tongue pierced once And am thinking about getting it done again But am unsure as it might affect the way I give blowjobs Can anyone help or give any advice on this Thanks Xxx

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

Tongue piercing questions. [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently got my tongue pierced last saturday and its thursday now. I talk with a lisp, and my mouth is just constantly full of spit! i can't even talk to anyone, because noone understands. Do these 2 problems go away?? im pretty sure the swellings all down, ive been using Crest Pro-Health...

Tongue piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I just was wondering if anyone knows if the next day after u get your tongue pierced is it normal for it to all of a sudden bleed:confused:

View more questions Search