Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    voider72 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Black Magick Curse
    Hi there,

Previously I didn't believe in such things and it still irks me that G.O.D allows such things to happen?

For example, my girlfriend is the victim of black magick here done by her Aunt. 4 different psychics told her this and we found out that her aunt does actually do such things, she's had magick done to have her never marry, to cause depression and to commit suicide and once she almost did but wasn't even fully aware of her attempt

Now her aunt wants her dead, first by brain aneurisms and now trying to affect her heart

I've seen and felt things on her, presences if you can call it that, I feel that it's affecting me as well.

My question is, over and above some psychics being able to see what was done, why is it so difficult to get rid of it? And what about karma? Why is her aunt fine and still dabbling in such things? Why does GOD allow it? :-( A decade of her life has gone and she was destined for so much more and is such a wonderful woman

PLEASE HELP? :confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Not knowing just what type of spell that was used or what type of majik she used i.e. voodoo, santaria, etc. it will be very difficult to remove this. The psychics can sense something is wrong. Karma will come into play for the aunt in the next lifetime no doubt.

Would suggest that you have your home cleansed. This is not easy to do. Would suggest also that once the home is cleansed that you get St. Benedict crucifixs and affix one crucifix to the top of each doorway entrence to your home. Also put one St. Benedict medal above each window in the home. Salt is a good purification element also to be used on the outside of the home.

I know about all these things as my family about 15 years ago was cursed by the horrible drug dealer neighbors across the street from us. They hired a santaria priest to curse us. He did a good job. My mother's health went downhill like a sled in winter. My husband and I lived apart and he died in 2002. My son and I ended up homeless. I literally lost everything I owned and then some. Very long story. Anyway, whatever this santaria priest cursed us with didn't leave even though I moved all over the country and finally ended up in Ohio. My son and I knew something was wrong but didn't know how to fix the problem.

My son had a friend named Africa. He understood these things and could see for himself the "doom and gloom" over him and me. He solved our problem but it took a lot of very special minerals and things he bought when his ship docked in Africa. It took him 5 days to do this. It was like he sent the Horsemen of the Apocalypse back to hell for want of a description on our behalf. He died last year.

We used to have "things" run through our home and exit through the laundryroom pulling shelves off walls, etc. You could hear the heavy steps of someone running but they were never visible. They were the entities that the santaria priest had sent to taunt us. Yes, that was scary to put it mildly. The taunting lasted up until about 2 years ago when Africa sent them back to the santaria priest.

What the aunt is doing is going to come back at her unless she knows what she is doing.

Would suggest you also use sage and clear you home by burning sage and then use some sort of protective incense to fill the area where the evil was dispelled from. It's quite complicated how to properly cleanse your home and then protect it. In your case you'll probably have to cleanse your home on a weekly basis.

The reason it is so hard to fight this is because the entities are in a different dimension and reside there and we cannot "reach" them with normal means. Another way to fight this is to get a rosary and have a St. Benedict crucifix used for the crucifix. You may also want to get a Guardian Angel medal and attach that as well. Have your girlfriend carry that rosary at all times. This can help dispel some of the evil directed at her, but it's not going to be 100% effective. The items must be properly blessed also. You might want to get a St. Benedict crucifix and wear it at all times also. It does not have to be very large. If you are feeling the presences around her and you are being affected by this also, I would strongly suggest that you wear one also. St. Benedict is for dispelling poison and for dispelling evil. He is a very powerful saint and I know this from personal experiences. I am not Catholic either but I do believe in good and evil entities.

Jul 31, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Thanks so much, it's basically voodoo, we have 'witchdoctors' here in South Africa.

We remember once going to her house and she had stacks of cloves in a corner, who knows why? Anyway, my girlfriend has been attacked in her sleep, grabbed by the throat, seen black misty men jumping up and down in her room and holding her down

Health issues etc.

I will definitely get the Rosary

Thank you so much for your guidance
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Get the St. Benedict crosses and the St. Benedict medals. They are your best defense.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 04:47 PM
    If there are Christian missionaries in your area you might try asking them for help.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jul 31, 2008, 05:25 PM
    How did the aunt learn this African magic? Is she a member of a particular tribe or community where this is a tradition? If so, perhaps you could go to the tribal elders to help you. They may be able to intervene on your behalf. Consider this: Your girlfriend is from the same family as her aunt. Your girlfriend can learn to defend herself, and I encourage her to explore any and all paths available to her: Christian, traditional African, etc. The energy the aunt is throwing at her is just energy. Energy can always be manipulated. Rather than resisting it, she could channel or reflect it. The local witchdocotrs can help her with the ritual.

I can't give you the full answer as to why such things are "allowed" by God. God allows people to do magic harm to each other for the same reason He allows people to harm each other with guns and knives. We are part of this world, we can only understand it by finding our connectedness to it.

Many blessings to you both,

Alder
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Its not the power the curse has over you, it's the power you have over the curse...

Your girlfriend posses the ability to remove this as easily as her aunts power to place it.

The only difference is that the aunt knows it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Nope, there are no such things, if you don't let them effect you, you going to psychics is an example of accepting it, and trying to use their own powers for it.

Never marry, what a load of bull, she will not marry if she does not date, if she has emotional issues and so on no magic there

Depressoin, OK, she worries about a silly curse that can't be, and guess what she is depressed, she is causing it to happen to herself, and depressed she is not a fun date. And guess what depressed people often think about killing thierself, read the 1000's of posts about that here, so this person knew she was easy to control, knew she was somewhat weak minded and knew she most likely was easy to be depressed

God allows it, because instead of laughing about some silly curse, they took it serious, instead of turning to God you turn to forune tellers

A person who is saved, firm in their faith can never be effected by any curse
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 06:37 PM
    I know that evil exists. I know that there are many dimensions to this world other than the dimensions we can see with our eyes. There are demons and evil entities that exist in these other unseen dimensions that can be called down to this earth and set upon an individual. This all can be done whether they believe or not or even know that it is happening to them. I know that Voodoo is real and can cause great physical harm to a person. Voodoo can be for good also, it is not always for evil. Animals can see these entities. They have different senses than we do.

I am not going to argue with anyone here about this other than to state that Voodoo is real, very real regardless if you believe or not. Faith is great and all, but some things that are summoned from other dimensions are very hard to fight.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 06:46 PM
    I agree voodoo is real and some are stronger than others in resisting it that is all.
    I agree with Alder that it is energy because it is all energy whether it is ghosts, evil spirits, curses

Aug 2, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Thanks guys, Alder, you make total sense, I know it's about energies but sometimes not believing isn't enough, I'm trying not to give it energy yet still it affects but I also truly believe that if we want to find a solution, we shall and WE SHALL

Thanks ALL :-)
    mewetoo Posts: 5, Reputation: -1
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 10:56 AM
    You are right
    mewetoo Posts: 5, Reputation: -1
    -

Aug 2, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Absuletly
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 09:48 PM

The truth is love is the cure for some magic.. so try this... give her a charm or coin with your most deepest feelings for her.. unless this is the father still say something of the sort... have it engraved.. and put in WHITE gold... none other... have it blessed... and tell her to keep it on till she marrys
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 09:49 PM

The coin it has to be silver...
    OraHayes Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2009, 05:52 PM

It is unfortunate that she should try that with the curse. Believing in the curse is part of what could cause the harm.

Realize that if someone starts trying to curse someone you can't really do that and the bad energy will go back on them and they will hurt themselves. She should return the energy to her aunt. What you do is you breath out with sending the energy back. She can ask herself how many breaths she should send back to send all of it back. That should help with sending the bad energy back.
    She should have her aura fortified and do psychic protection so that it won't bother her.

She should have course distance herself from the aunt. Thinking about it and bothering will make it worse and just feed the bad energy. She should not be afraid of it. The fear is what would do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a curse put on me! [ 23 Answers ]

I have had the worse luck for as long as I can remember.(bad luck isn't even the word) Absolutely everyone in my family is messed up to the point where I had to disown all of them to ever have a normal life. So I left home when I was 15, I've always tried and tried and been a very strong person....

Am I a curse? [ 5 Answers ]

ok-so I am 13 years old- I answer allot of paranormal ?'s and will answer more. But the reason for y I feel like I need to answer them is because of-here it goes, believe me- a ghost, I see the dead- :eek: and the writing, its quite freaky for me- plus. I here them talking- ever wounder what its...

How do I rid myself of a curse ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am convinced that my partner and I are cursed. For the past year, everything seems to be going haywire for us. Just an example: W are Jack Russel breeders and every time we sell a puppy and try to save money, an event ALWAYS happens were we need to use the money we have made on emergencies......

I was told I have a curse on me [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, Let me begin by saying that I have felt crazy for the past few days. Anyway—As far back as I can remember it seems like I’ve always had bad luck. I really don’t know if this is true for everyone, or if I’m one of the extreme cases. I’ve always felt as if something was holding me back,...

1957 Curse of the Demon [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the arcane text that Dr. John Holden (Dana Andrews) is trying to locate in 1957's Curse of the Demon"? TItle must be complete.

View more questions Search