Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet17bean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 01:13 AM
    Marine boys
    I really like this guy. He's like amazing. We've known each other for about two months. I kind of wish I knew what to do, he's a marine. Stationed in another country till January. I know I'd wait for him. The first time we kissed it was amazing, nothing I had felt before. I didn't expect it, and he did it all on his own. I felt butterflies, my legs went numb and I could speak at all. But he's got an ex who is prenant with his kid. And he tells me he doesn't love her, and as far as I know they aren't together. He doesn't believe in love or marriage, and I've got this feeling that he's the guy of my dreams, besides the love and marriage thing. What should I do.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 04:08 AM
    If he tells you he is not interested in love and marriage, what else is there to know ? He has a child coming, doesn't matter if it is with ex or not. He is still attached.

You may think he is the one but look at it this way, he took the time to tell you how he feels and I would suggest that you should know he is not relationship material from thiat communication.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Yea, not relationship material. Why wait around for him hoping he will change his mind when he has already stated it's not happening
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Sounds like he is interested in someone to hang with when home and to have sex with, at least till you end up pregnant. So if there is no love and no future of marriage, what in the world makes him anything, esp not perfect
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 03:10 PM
    ... just out of curiosity... are you 17 years old?
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Jul 31, 2008, 03:12 PM
    And if you are 17, do you realize that you are probably to inexperienced to even navigate the complications you're about to endure with such a baggage filled tryst!? Forget him, find someone who has a bit less testosterone and have a nice time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marine Weding [ 1 Answers ]

I am Just begining to plan a weding for Janurary. My fiance' is active duty in the Marine Corps. We are seriously considering having Military Wedding, but I have so many questions, and I can only seem to get bits and pieces answers. Like for example; We still haven't decided if we are going to...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Marine boy [ 2 Answers ]

me and my boyfriend have been dating awhile now but he left about a month ago because he wants to be a marine. i really do like him and i want to be with him but i can't because hes in south carolina. a lot of people told me it wont last, and long distance relationships dont normally last. and in...

Marine biology [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 and I want do marine biology as a major in college and as a job. So I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get hands on experience for this summer without causing me to go broke?

Marine law [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am doing my masters in southampton uk and ia m working on an assingnment on a collision case between the tricolor and kariba which took place in dec 2002 in english channel.please could you send them the links about the case study and insurance on the vessel and cargo...

View more questions Search