Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Slow-Motion Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Health Insurance from your state?
    I've heard of some people finding insurance through their state and it is discounted...

Is this true?

I desperately need insurance and fast...

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING :(
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 31, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Google your states name with "health insurance aid". Some states offer specific aid for children, single parents, etc.

Also, Medicaid may be an option for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health insurance [ 1 Answers ]

In which company best health insurance plan which covered most injury for buy an insurance plan

Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

My doctor's office will not release a claim to me with all the necessary information such as the diagnosis code and service code (cpt) because of HIPAA ? I have a self insured plan, the doctor is non-par and will not bill it, and I am trying to get myself paid. How can I get this information ? And...

No Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is 25 and has cancer. She doesn't have any health insurance. Are there programs that can help get her medical attention.

Which insurance company offers health insurance for seniors more than 67 years?

Hi. I have never bought private medical cover, critical illness insurance, Loss of earnings insurance, etc. I know that there is various advice and Web sites to help you lower your car insurance, but what, If any, facilities exist to help you shop around for these other types of insurance?...

View more questions Search