Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2leftthumps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Time required to installA/C oondenser fan motor
    :eek: The bill for installing a condenser fan motor on the A/C is billed at 2 1/2 hours. This seems excessive to me. Anyone know? TIA
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 30, 2008, 02:46 PM
    I have not done any but have watched and paid for this work. A lot depends on the size and location of the unit but this is within reason. It may include travel to and from the site, check the bill to see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5hp briggs and stratton tiller motor need model # or replacement motor [ 3 Answers ]

I have an earthquake tiller model 5020 with a 5hp briggs and stratton motor that I need to replace but I can not find the model of the motor. Does anyone know which motor replaces that motor or do you know the model number of the motor that was used on that tiller?

Difference between Brushless dc motor and Permanent magnet syn motor [ 1 Answers ]

Could anybody tell me the difference as in both case rotor is permant magnet and 3 phase stator winding present

Benefit of bldc motor compare with pmsm motor or blac motor [ 1 Answers ]

in the name of god hi every body what is benefit of brush less dc motor and brush less ac motor. And when we use bldc and when blac? What is different of them? I know that bldcs have trapezial emf and blacs have sin emf.

Set Blower motor start time? [ 1 Answers ]

Manufacturer = Inter City Furnace Manufacture Date = 1991 Type = Forced air - up draft (house is on a slab) Fuel = Nat Gas The furnace cycles on and off correctly BUT it seems that the blower motor takes a long time to turn on - the flame is burning for maybe a minute(?) before the blower...

View more questions Search