Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sedge8t4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 01:09 PM
    70'S - 80'S horror movie
    I remember I once watch this film where these kids threw a party in an old house. It was haunted by some demon thing which possessed one who went round killing them all. I can remember they were all in fancy dress and it ends with one of the girls being put in an ambulance at the end with her friend who was possessed. Please does anyone else know this film as its doing my nut in trying to remember... thanks!
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jul 30, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Do you know any of the actors?
    sedge8t4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 01:19 PM
    I can't remember any of them, I don't even know how I got the film in the first place. It just appeared on the end of another film. The tape is now long gone
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Internet sources claim that it's Killer Party from 1986.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's Horror Movie Identification [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me identify a movie. It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's, and all I recall is that a boy is in the kitchen chopping some vegetables or fruit and chops off his finger. His mother is swimming (I think) and comes in upset for having been...

70's, 80's, or 90's horror [ 3 Answers ]

Throughout the movie, a father is telling his son bedtime stories and these stories play as the movie. At the end of the movie, the father leaves the room and the boy discovers a monster in his room. Can someone tell me the name of this?

Looking for the title to a 70's/80's horror movie involving a fireplace [ 3 Answers ]

I was real young when I watched it, so I do not remember much. I remember that there was this old house, I think that it was abandoned and there was a group of kids (maybe teens) that went to this house and someone went down into the floor of the fireplace. I think that they might have found the...

70's Horror Movie [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a 70's horror movie The scenes I remember are I think it's about about a house the people are getting killed in. Saw the advertisements but never saw the movie

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

View more questions Search