bindhujulius Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Commercial Cleaning
    Trying to price a commercial cleaning .
    How do I price ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Well using your experience in working in the cleaning field to determine what costs you will have and how long it will take.

And of course without knowing if this is a warehouse, or a office, what flooring and what type of cleaning you have to do, we can not give you any real info
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2008, 03:13 AM
    As intimated above, it would help to know what type of cleaning it is that you will be doing.

It would also help to know the location as to where you will be providing this service as the prices will vary greatly, depending on the location.

No matter what kind though, you figure out what you want to make an hour for your pay. This is determined on the going rates for your type of service where you will be providing the service. If you are going to be providing the tools and supplies, then you will charge somewhat more per hour. If the employer is going to be supplying the tools and supplies, then you still need to have a bottom line as far as what you want to make per hour.

What you charge per hour will also be dependent on what you will be paying for your liability insurance for you business as well as what you will be paying for your business vehicle for expected maintenance as well as insurance that you will need to carry on it for business purposes.

If you do buffing, stripping and waxing of floors and also supply the equipment and supplies to do that, then you will charge more than you would for just mopping or sweeping them.

Many variables involved. Would appreciate more information as well as a location where the work is to be performed. If that information is not provided, then we can only guess here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

I have just started a commercial cleaning company and I am having trouble finding contracts. I am in the Maryland,DC and va area.

Commercial cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How do I price a commercial cleaning?

Commercial Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in starting my own cleaning business with someone that I work with now but we both work under someone else.We have a chance to pick up a very big job but we are not licensed and bonded.I live in Marion county, Florida and was told that you do not have to be licensed.How do I go...

View more questions Search