Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faye786 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2006, 07:30 AM
    Euoko products
    Has anyone used euoko whitening products. If you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? And how long it takes. Thanks
    goldenwhite Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2006, 12:44 AM
    Hi,

I want to start using euoko too. It seems like a really GOOD product. I was going over some posts in the other forums and people have given a good review about this product.

The only concern I have is whether the product is too strong? And whether it will cause acne?

Personally, I feel that it's an amazing product, and in the league of Elizabeth arden, clinique, lancome. The only problem that I had with elizabeth arden and lancome is that their whitening products are very mild. Have been using them 2 years now.

Apr 19, 2006, 05:46 AM
    Hi goldenwhite
    I haven't actually tried any of the products that you mentioned, to be honest I haven't heard of them products before. I used a product from skinlight, it made me a shade lighter, but I stopped using it because I felt that it didn't really work properly as I expected it to.
    I've ordered a product from euoko, there quite expensive, I hope it works, ill let you know how it goes. I'm expecting to receive the product sometime next week
    Take care
    Faye

Apr 19, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Hi faye,

I've ordered the whitening serum frm euoko too. I sent them a couple of mails, and they answered all my questions.

They said I wouldn't get acne, as it doesn't block pores.
    It doesn't interact with any other medication
    U have to use sunscreen
    And that they were going to come out with a skin lightening pill in late fall of this year. I'm really excited about this.

Apr 21, 2006, 08:01 AM
    Hiya goldenwhite
    Hope your all right. I've ordered the body whitening gel which is the cheaper one to test it out, if that works well then am going to order the whitening serum. Am really excited about this product too.
    Did you order it from the euoko website? I ordered mines from this skinlight company, because they accept cheques I don't have a credit card. I was thinking of borrowing my mums but decided not to, I want to see if she spots any difference when am using the product.
    Do you think pills actually work?
    Are you from the uk? Its nice to have someone who I can talk to about this, I felt as though I was alone trying to tackle the problem.
    Take care
    Faye:)
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Apr 25, 2006, 09:46 AM
    I'm from the uk and am black and I really would like to know if anyone has used this stuff

Apr 26, 2006, 12:18 AM
    Hi faye,

This is the third time I'm trying to make this post. It keeps getting deleted.

You are not alone, you can try the bright skin forum, it is quite active. And people there use A lot of products and there are a lot of reviews.

I'm from the US. I got mine from the website directly. I've been using it 4 days- I have not gotten darker or lighter, but, there is a healthy glow.

Howz it working out for you.

Apr 26, 2006, 03:41 AM
    Hey goldenwhite, thanks for your help. Am still waiting for my product to arrive, I just emailed the company and hopefully I should receive it soon. I think you have to use it at least 2 weeks to see the results.

Apr 26, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Hi nikki1000 am still waiting for my product to arrive, you can ask goldenwhite for information on the product as she received hers.
    Have you used any other skin lightening products in the past?

Apr 26, 2006, 11:20 AM
    Hi yeah I have used fair and white the stuff that comes in the blue and gold packaging and some of there original line it was horrible it made my skin peel and gave it this pink bleached look to the skin and then when the skin heeled it left it slightly darker! Would definetley not recommend also used natural fairness did nothing and godiva made skin brighter but not lighter if I hear that this euoko stuff works will definetley buy the ingredients list seemed good a lot of this lightening creams therers nothing in there to actually lighten the skin I also use ella bache skin lightening serum but they only do it in small vials so not for whole lightening just certaina areas but that is really good start seeing results in a week on dark spots just wish they did a pump bottle or something!

Apr 26, 2006, 02:20 PM
    faye786,

You can use thebodyshop moisture white powder cleanser. It's really good. And body shop is a reputed company. It's got vitamin c and licorice extract, so it'll lighten your skin as well as clean it.

I've used euoko only 5 days, let's see what happens.

Apr 26, 2006, 02:34 PM
    The body shop white powder? Never heard of it before then again I don't use bodyshop stuff... is this in the uk? Is the cleanser for skin lightening?

Apr 27, 2006, 12:32 PM
    Body shop has a new whitening range. Moisture white. You can check it out on their website thebodyshop.com
    Meena221 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2006, 12:22 AM
    Hey goldenwhite how is it coming along with the Euoko Intensive whitening serum?

Apr 29, 2006, 01:51 AM
    Day 7, so far so good, no pimples. It's too early to say, but, there's a definite glow and brightness.

Apr 30, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Hey nikki I know what you mean, I used a product from this skin lightening company from the uk, its called the 30 day skin whiteing system, it made my skin feel greasy and my skin used to peel so I stopped using it.
    U can get the euoko product from the uk, the website is skinlightcosmetic.co.uk

Apr 30, 2006, 02:14 PM
    Hey guys I finally got my body whitening gel on Friday, I've been using it 3 days now, once in the morning and once before I go to sleep. It hasn't lighten my skin yet but it seems a little brighter. One good thing about it is that it hasn't made my skin greasy and my skin isn't peeling of. It doesn't smell bad like other products that I have used in the past.
    I emailed euoko after GOLDENWHITE told me that they are planning on selling whitening pills, they mailed back and told me that its going through the final stages and will give me more information later on.
    I didn't know the body shop where starting to sell skin lightening products.

Apr 30, 2006, 02:18 PM
    Hey goldenwhite, I checked out the bright skin forum that u put up, thanks it was really useful.

May 6, 2006, 05:13 AM
    That skinlight link you posted doent seem to be working is that where you buy the euoko from?
    How have you found the euoko stuff so far?

May 6, 2006, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki1000
    that skinlight link you posted doent seem to be working is that where you buy the euoko from?
    how have you found the euoko stuff so far?
    So far I haven't noticed it lightening my skin as such, the thing is sometimes it looks half a shade lighter but then other times it looks like its still the same shade. I think its trying to even out the skin colour more then lightening it because my skin is different shades of brown.
    I missed using the product for two days because I stayed over at my aunts not forgot to take it with me.
    I think you shouldn't buy the product yet, let me use it for another week to see what happens, and ill keep you updated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko does it work? [ 28 Answers ]

Someone must have tried the euoko whitening range please reply with your response on how you got on with it etc Us newbies need some help on here! :D

Euoko Or Makari? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am planning to buy one of the skin whitening products. However, I am confused between makari and euoko? Both sound promising but I don't know which one can give effective results. Any help would be much appreaciatedd Thanks

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

Whitning products [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use whitning products on fake teeth one veneered and one is a crown I think , and its my two front teeth , I would love for my teeth to be brighter but I worry that putting whitner on fake teeth could cause different colour to other teeth and my front 2 teeth would become brighter than...

View more questions Search