Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faye786 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2006, 01:33 PM
    Hiya MEENA221, how you doing? I haven't heard anything else about the pills, but if I do ill let you know.
    Maybe you shld try and use it for at least 3 months, a lot of peeps have said that it works quite good. Am going to order it very soon, I splashed my cash on a ghd straightner!lol at least I can keep that for forever!
    But I fink pills might give you an even overall complexion, that's what am after because am different shades of brown.
    Sandy23 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2006, 11:55 PM
    Hi all,

At last I found a forum about euoko(not many around). By far this thread is the biggest on euoko I came across.

Im looking fwd to buy the euoko whitening serum. I did hear good things about it. Hope we can share our experiences over here.

Meena 221, I think its better if you continue the product for full 3 months. This is what my doctor used to say.

faye786, please let us know how your skin is doing once you start to use the euoko serum.
    Meena221 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2006, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by faye786
    hiya MEENA221, how u doin? i havent heard anything else about the pills, but if i do ill let u knw.
    maybe u shld try and use it for atleast 3 months, alot of peeps have said that it works quite good. am going to order it very soon, i splashed my cash on a ghd straightner!lol at least i can keep that for forever!
    but i fink pills might give you an even overall complexion, thats wot am after bcuz am different shades of brown.
    How many shades are the pills suppose to lighten?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy23
    Hi all,

At last I found a forum about euoko(not many around). By far this thread is the biggest on euoko I came across.

Im looking fwd to buy the euoko whitening serum. I did hear good things about it. Hope we can share our experiences over here.

Meena 221, I think its better if you continue the product for full 3 months. This is what my doctor used to say.

faye786, pls let us know how ur skin is doing once u start to use the euoko serum.
    I had a thread about this on the brighterskin fourm, however I cannot find it. When I was using this product ( The intensive whitening serum) on my face I emailed these people like crazy and they always replied. I have no idea if I should get back on it, perhaps in the fall I will. I am recovering from breakouts and not because of this or any skin lightening product. Also, I do not want to pay 200 dollars again. Wait till my birthday money comes in. I have a little of the serum left, perhaps for two weeks or so. I used Euoko exactly a month and 2 weeks and saw miminal lightening. But the lightening was even, none of that yellow effect that makes you look lighter for a while.

I will post my questions and their answers below:

Dear Sir or Madam:

We hope that the holiday season has treated you well!

Most skin whitening products and ingredients available today target skin whitening by impairing the production of new melanin. Since the skin's existing melanin content is not removed, there is usually a long delay before any visible result is noticed. Furthermore, most such ingredients and products contain either hydroquinone (which is carcinogenic and may actually further darken the skin) or kojic acid (which is also carcinogenic and far less effective than hydroquinone). Other natural extracts such as Licorice Extract, Bearberry Extract, Mulberry Extract and other herbals have been used in various skin whitening products, but no clinical studies back their effectiveness.

The Carrara Collection takes a different approach. Firstly, two types of actives are present in this collection: some that remove existing melanin and some that inhibit the production of new melanin. As a result, you will notice a visible lightening within two weeks of application and, after this period, the speed of lightening improves even further, because not only do we continue to remove existing melanin, but the skin's cycling allows for new skin with less melanin to be produced. All of the ingredients have been clinically proven and compared against hydroquinone and kojic acid and such studies are published on our website.

The texture and the starting color dictate how long the treatment may take to achieve a certain color, but all skin types and colors will achieve considerable lightening (up to 2-3 shades). Once you have achieved the desired result, the ongoing maintenance will require a few applications per week, making the process economical, safe and convenient.

Each bottle of Intense Whitening Serum will last between 1 and 2 months, depending on whether you apply one pump or two pumps each time. As for the body whitening gel, the period depends on the area of the body being treated, but each bottle is designed to last at least one month.

With warmest regards, we stand at your disposal.

Euoko, Inc. | Internet Distribution

-------------------

Vitamin A pills do not supply sufficient retinoid content to reach the skin. We strongly recommend a topical product containing such ingredients. If your skin reacts to oil, we recommend a retinol-containing product. Otherwise, Rose Hip Seed Oil is a good choice. If your skin can tolerate Retin-A, you may wish to obtain this very effective product from a dermatologist.

You can certainly use Intense Whitening Serum after microdermabrasion, but please do avoid the eye contour area for the first week after such a treatment.

Sincerely,

-------------------------------------------

We recommend that you asses the lightening effect of Intense Whitening Serum after about 4 to 6 weeks before moving on to the entire body. This time allows you to establish compatibility with your skin type and measure the effect with regard to time as far as your skin tone is concerned.

Sincerely,

----------------------

It makes a significant difference to use Intense Whitening Serum both in the morning and at night, disallowing your skin to recover from the interruption in melanin production. We are certain you will find our product to be the most effective available on the market. If you would like, we can include a free bottle of Intense Whitening Serum with your next order to allow you to try the treatment for longer to judge its compatibility with your skin type. Of course, if you prefer, we would be glad to issue a refund instead at this point.

Sincerely,

---------------------

During the first month of treatment, you will notice lightening of the skin and you will be able to measure the lightening effect every day, especially after cleansing the face. After an 8-12 week period, you should indeed be at least half way toward your goal, but, please keep in mind that the process becomes more and more difficult as your skin becomes lighter, because your skin will try to fight back and compensate for the reduced melanin. The speed of treatment will slow down after about 4 months of treatment as a result of this phenomenon.

Please do feel welcome to use makeup or other treatments over the product.

Have a great day.

--------------------------------

Dear Sir or Madam:

No client ever offers to any company to supply publicized before-and-after pictures without biased compensation, which is why you will never find any of the world’s most reputable brands publish such information. Smaller manufacturers take advantage of the consumer’s reception to an ideal-case before-and-after photograph and we stay away from this biased practice.

As for the meaning of shades, a Middle Eastern or Oriental skin tone may achieve an average Caucasian skin tone, while a medium South Asian brown tone will achieve a more Mediterranean skin tone with persistent use. Darker African American individuals can achieve a “_mocha” tone associated with lighter African American skin types.

The results, once achieved, may be maintained with a few applications of the product per week.

The Body Whitening Gel is simply a less concentrated version of Intense Whitening Serum. We do not recommend its use on the face, because this area typically requires a far more aggressive treatment to achieve lightening. The Intense Whitening Serum may be used on the body for faster results, but the product becomes uneconomical for larger areas.

Most sincerely,

-------------------------------------------------------

Both Intense Whitening Serum and Body Whitening Gel are supplied in airless, precise-application bottles. For the face, depending on whether one pump or two pumps are used per application, Intense Whitening Serum will last from 4 to 8 weeks. As for the Body Whitening Gel, this period depends on the area to which the product is applied, but about a month’s supply is provided for most large areas of the body.

All basic instructions are provided on the exterior box of the products. Both products should be used twice a day, immediately after cleansing and toning. Retinol can be used to enhance the lightening results.

No hydroquinone, mercury or bleaching agents are used in any of our products. All ingredients and their studies regarding safety and effectiveness are published on our website.

Generally, the application of the products should not be interrupted during the initial stages, but, should you miss a week, you certainly will not go back to your original tone. You will simply reduce the speed of treatment. You should always use a wide-spectrum sun block containing zinc oxide or titanium dioxide when out in the sun.

Thank you for your inquiry.

----------------------------------------------

Jun 20, 2006, 07:41 AM
    Hiya guys, I will definitely keep you updated after I buy the whitening serum, I think it would be much more effective while applying it while taking the pills that are expected to be out this fall!
    Their a fabulous company and they have brilliant customer service!
    I want to keep this forum going for other peepz who wish to lighten their skin colour, and also until the pills are available.

Jun 24, 2006, 05:29 PM
    Hey goldenwhite how is it coming along? Well I asked the euoko about the pills they said it suppose to make you 1-2 shades lighter in 3 months using it along with the three step system in the carrara line. I am trying to get at least 3 shades lighter, 4 is my ulimate goal.

Jun 30, 2006, 05:45 AM
    Woow 4 shades that's a lot!
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Jun 30, 2006, 10:19 AM
    Good customer service. BAD products.

Don't waste your money, if anything all their products do is drain you of big bucks.

Jun 30, 2006, 04:56 PM
    Woow 4 shades thats a lot!
    I am going by foundation shades.

Jun 30, 2006, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by innuendo

Dont waste your money, if anything all their products do is drain you of big bucks.

I do admit that there products are quite expensive and they do have good customer service. Though there products do take a long time to see any signifcant results or major change. With Makari Night Cream it took me a week to see the results I saw with Euoko Intensive Serum. However Euoko results were more permnant than Makari and I did not darkern up. Also Euoko lightening results gives more of the mellow lighten skin tone and mositure, Makari gives the yellow lightening effect and oil. :rolleyes:

Innuendo Have you tried there products? If so, what were your results?:)

Where Is Goldenwhite :eek:

Jun 30, 2006, 05:04 PM
    has anyone used euoko whitening products. if you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? and how long it takes. thanks
    Well they say you are suppose to be 1 to 2 shades lighter defintiely within 8 to 12 weeks. If it does not work you can return them.

Faye, I am planing on giving Euoko a try. I have had some post acne marks, not from skinlightening, not natural. I broke out from using a microdermax and now they are all gone. I have some dark marks. I am going to see if Euoko will get rid of them or let them go on there own. I have some product left for 2 to 3 weeks. Might as well use it, than waste it. :rolleyes:

Jul 1, 2006, 06:40 AM
    Meena221, why you stopped euoko lightening serum after 1 months when you are starting to get a good result?

Do you think you can achieve 1-2 shades lighter with euoko?

Jul 1, 2006, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by innuendo

Dont waste your money, if anything all their products do is drain you of big bucks.
    Hi innuendo, what makes u think that? Did you try all of the euoko products?
    I know their products are too expensive.

Jul 2, 2006, 07:00 PM
    Meena221, why you stopped euoko lightening serum after 1 months when you are starting to get a good result?

Do you think you can achieve 1-2 shades lighter with euoko?

I did not see any signifcant ressults. I only lightened a little, not a major change. Also, I was using this when I was super busy. Only used it in the morning or night, only once a day.

I have no idea if you can lighten 2 shades with Euoko. Perhaps One shades. It does take away the uneveniess of the skintone. Makari though works hella faster, but hecka semi permanent.

Jul 3, 2006, 05:34 AM
    Hi meena221,

Im wondering one thing(in fact two),

1. When you say that makari is semi permanent, do you mean that after some time you turn back to your origin colour even if you continue to apply deligently the makari product?

2. Have you applied the makari, twice a day or simply once a day as the euoko?

Cheers
    naturalattorney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2006, 08:55 AM
    I have been in search of a product that does not use harmful chemicals since teenage years to get rid of sun spots on my face and under my arms. I must say that Euoko offers what I needed. I absolutely love the texture, it just melts into the skin unlike everything else I tried. I can see with my own eyes my spots getting ligheter and my skin glows. No brea kout. No cheap fragarance. My advice is that you have to let a product work over at least six weeks. Your skin doesn't renew so quickly so you can only see it working after you wait. Overall, I think this is worth every penny.

Jul 3, 2006, 03:38 PM
    1. When you say that makari is semi permanent, do you mean that after some time you turn back to your origin colour even if you continue to apply deligently the makari product?

When I mean semi permnant I mean that the results when you get off it, you quickly turn back to your original skin tone. After a week or in 4-5 days I went back to my original color. Also it gives you a semi lightening effect. When you put on the cream you look lighter, your skin seems to glow, and have more of a yellow lightening effect.

2. Have you applied the makari, twice a day or simply once a day as the euoko?

No I used Makari Night Cream in the morning and night. Two times a day. I came back home for the winter break so I was able to use it daily.

Jul 5, 2006, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalattorney
    I have been in search of a product that does not use harmful chemicals since teenage years to get rid of sun spots on my face and under my arms. I must say that Euoko offers what I needed. I absolutely love the texture, it just melts into the skin unlike everything else i tried. I can see with my own eyes my spots getting ligheter and my skin glows. No brea kout. No cheap fragarance. My advice is that you have to let a product work over at least six weeks. Your skin doesnt renew so quickly so you can only see it working after you wait. Overall, I think this is worth every penny.
    Hey naturalattorney, which products did you use? The body gel or the intense whitening serum?
    tessa_spa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2006, 10:44 AM
    Euoko is one of my favorite products. If you want fast results, combine your best treatments with Retin-A. I have used Retin-A on my skin for years and my skin is smooth and I see results from eveey good treatment within a week. Talk to your doctor. Retin-A will make you peel like crazy for a week or two but your skin will always be healthy. With Retin-A the White Intense Serum made my skin lighter that I could see even the next day. It makes the inrgedients absorb better and deeper.

Jul 5, 2006, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tessa_spa
    Euoko is one of my favorite products. If you want fast results, combine your best treatments with Retin-A. I have used Retin-A on my skin for years and my skin is smooth and I see results from eveey good treatment within a week. Talk to your doctor. Retin-A will make you peel like crazy for a week or two but your skin will always be healthy. With Retin-A the White Intense Serum made my skin lighter that I could see even the next day. It makes the inrgedients absorb better and deeper.
    How many shades have you gotten lighter? How long have you been using it? Do you have any before and after pics? They did say using Retin A would enhance the results.

Jul 5, 2006, 05:59 PM
    has anyone used euoko whitening products. if you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? and how long it takes. thanks
    Faye every time I post I always see this message when I am on page 6 and this message is on page 1 weird

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko does it work? [ 28 Answers ]

Someone must have tried the euoko whitening range please reply with your response on how you got on with it etc Us newbies need some help on here! :D

Euoko Or Makari? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am planning to buy one of the skin whitening products. However, I am confused between makari and euoko? Both sound promising but I don't know which one can give effective results. Any help would be much appreaciatedd Thanks

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

Whitning products [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use whitning products on fake teeth one veneered and one is a crown I think , and its my two front teeth , I would love for my teeth to be brighter but I worry that putting whitner on fake teeth could cause different colour to other teeth and my front 2 teeth would become brighter than...

View more questions Search