Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ClassyLady107 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2006, 08:01 PM
    All,

I just found this forum and see its quite developed. I started using euoko a while back. First I bought body whitening gel to test it out because it was cheaper. No results. Then I contacted the company to exhcnage it for the intense whitening serum. I have been on it for over two months and I am very happy with it. Firstly it's very mild and oil free. It's the first skin whitening product I have that doesn't make me break out. Secondly, it's the best one I have used. It took me 6 weeks or so to see good ligthening and now it is getting better and better and better. I come home every day excited to use this gel. My skin has a really beautiful glow that everyone comments to and its lighter than anytime before.

Vallu
    faye786 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyLady107
    all,

i just found this forum and see its quite developed. i started using euoko a while back. first i bought body whitening gel to test it out because it was cheaper. no results. then i contacted the company to exhcnage it for the intense whitening serum. i have been on it for over two months and i am very happy with it. firstly it;s very mild and oil free. its the first skin whitening product i have that doesn't make me break out. secondly, it's the best one i have used. it took me 6 weeks or so to see good ligthening and now it is getting better and better and better. i come home every day excited to use this gel. my skin has a really beautiful glow that everyone comments to and its lighter than anytime before.

vallu
    Hey classylady107
    I brought the euoko body whitening gel for the same reason as you did, just to test it out. How long did you use it for to realise that it wasn't working for you?
    Do you think I should order the intensive serum instead of the body whiteing gel? I've only been using it for a week and abit.

May 8, 2006, 11:42 AM
    Hey goldenwhite!
    How's it going with the intensive whitening serum?
    What are your views on whitening pills?
    Have you tried them?
    Meena221 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 03:03 PM
    How are you coming along with this product?
    goldenwhite Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2006, 11:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by faye786
    hey goldenwhite!
    hows it going with the intensive whitening serum?
    what are your views on whitening pills?
    have you tried them?

I would say that the euoko whitening serum may give good results with dedicated use. I'm not able to use it properly, yet I am experiencing some lighteniing. I've been using it around three weeks.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed- that I get more lightening;) . The reason I like using it is that it's 100% safe, from a fabulous company, and I haven't got a single pimple while using it.

I've got active white whitening pills, but, I won't start using them till I've decided on whether I'm going to continue using euoko. I want to be sure that the lightening I'm getting is from the whitening serum.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassyLady107
    all,

i just found this forum and see its quite developed. i started using euoko a while back. first i bought body whitening gel to test it out because it was cheaper. no results. then i contacted the company to exhcnage it for the intense whitening serum. i have been on it for over two months and i am very happy with it. firstly it;s very mild and oil free. its the first skin whitening product i have that doesn't make me break out. secondly, it's the best one i have used. it took me 6 weeks or so to see good ligthening and now it is getting better and better and better. i come home every day excited to use this gel. my skin has a really beautiful glow that everyone comments to and its lighter than anytime before.

vallu
    Hi classylady,

Did the company exchange your gel for the whitening serum?

I think it's a fab company.

May 15, 2006, 12:00 PM
    Hiya goldenwhite, I've been using the body whitening gel on and off, I haven't used it for the last 3 days and so far it hasn't really made a difference. Id say its lightened my skin by 1 per cent and its knida slow. I fink am going to order the whitening serum after I've used up the gel because everyone has had a positive experience from it.
    Wer did you order the whitening pills from?

May 15, 2006, 12:08 PM
    I got the skin whitening pills-active white from a lady called Eunice in phillapines. You can do a search. Her website is www.freewebs... something.

Why don't you send an email to the company(euoko) requesting them to exchange the body gel for the skin whitening serum. I'm pretty sure they'll do it.

May 15, 2006, 12:21 PM
    Thankz for d website, ill try it.
    D problem is that I didn't buy the product from the euoko website, I brought from the uk and I've used half of it, I don't think they'l exchange it for me now.
    I was going to get products from the whiterskin website before I saw the euoko website, I couldn't order it because I don't have a credit card and my laptop doesn't allow me to buy things of the net. I emailed them and we couldn't resolve the problem so the company mailed be back and said that they are sorry that I won't be able to order their products
    For the euoko product I had to sent a cheque to the uk company, wait for it to clear and then they sent me my product.
    celine1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2006, 01:50 PM
    How Many Days Or Weeks That 1 Bottle Of Euko Whitening Serum Last?

May 17, 2006, 11:37 PM
    Any new info on the whitening pills they are coming out with this fall?

May 20, 2006, 09:10 AM
    Hiya guyz! I've given up using the euoko body whitening gel, it hasn't worked for me so am kind of disappointed with that, but I am gong to order the whitening serum because so far everyone's been giving it a thumbs up (I better start saving from 2day-lol)
    I haven't heard anything else about their whitening pills but I'll email them when I get the time and I'll let you guyz know.

May 23, 2006, 06:53 AM
    Hey did any of you guys check this site out?
    Xtreme Creams - Home

Someone on the other forum used the products and now she has become to fair which she's unhappy about. Personally to me it feels abit dodgy.
    How's it going with the intensive serum?
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2006, 09:03 AM
    hey did any of you guys check this site out?
    Xtreme Creams - Home

someone on the other forum used the products and now she has become to fair which she's unhappy about. personally to me it feels abit dodgy.
    hows it going with the intensive serum?
    The cream is a 2% hydroquinone product. If you want that, you can go to any walgreens and pick up a regular fade cream for less than $10. All of them have 2% hq.

May 25, 2006, 04:48 AM
    Hey guyz, I mailed the euoko company, I just got to say that they are a fabulous company.

I WROTE:

hi, i am from the uk and i ordered the body whitening gel from the skin
    light cosmetic company based in the uk, unfortunatly the product didnt
    work
    for me but i heard that the whiteing serum works well, i was wondering
    if
    you send out samples of the product for people to try?
    also i was wondering if you have any more information on the whitening
    pills?

THIS WAS THEIR REPLY:

Dear Faye:

Thank you indeed for your inquiry. Please accept our apologies for the
    delay
    in responding due to the Victoria Day long weekend holiday in Canada.

We rotate our sampling amongst our various skin care collections. We
    have
    added your email contact information to the list for when the Carrara
    Collection is available again for sampling.

If you were unhappy with the Body Whitening Gel and wish to exchange it
    for
    the Intense Whitening Serum, you can fax the following information to
    +001-416-657-2161 (Canada) and we will be able to honour the exchange
    even
    if the product was ordered from a third-party distributor:

1. The barcode from the bottom of the exterior box of the Body
    Whitening
    Gel.

2. A receipt (even an online or an emailed one) showing your original
    purchase.

3. Your full name, address and telephone number, along with a note
    indicating that you would like to exchange the product for Intense
    Whitening
    Serum.

4. The front and back of a credit card to which to apply the difference
    ($80
    + $25 for shipping on exchanged good). The approximate cost will be
    fifty
    pounds.

As for the whitening pills that we will introduce in late fall, much
    misleading information has been provided by the press. We are
    introducing a
    full 30-day whitening regimen, which includes a variety of topical
    treatments, as well as an internal supplement that will lighten the
    whole
    complexion. These pills use a unique, patent-pending mechanism of
    action to
    prolong and stabilize the life of L-Glutathione, L-Cysteine and a
    berry-based form of vitamin C. This product is currently undergoing
    testing.

Most sincerely,

Euoko, Inc. | Internet Distribution

May 25, 2006, 12:43 PM
    Hi faye,

They sent me a FREE bottle of the Intensive whitening serum, i.e.200$$$.

I think they are the best company I have come across by far. I am so happy about the 30 day whitening regime they are talking about. Because I know that their product works.

My skin has become brighter and lighter. It's pretty good. Next week, I'm going to start work, so let's see how my skin holds up in the intense sunlight.

I have bought active white pills, but, I'm not going to use them and wait for the euoko whitening pills.

Late fall is October, right??

May 28, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Hey goldenwhite how much have you lightened?

May 28, 2006, 06:02 PM
    Does it work on dark spots

May 30, 2006, 02:45 PM
    Hey goldenwhite, am sorry about the late relpy, I've been busy with exams and work. I think the pills should be out by November, probably just before 2007. Am very excited about them, I don't think I will purchase anything else and just wait for the pills.

Jun 8, 2006, 06:52 AM
    Hi goldenwhite. How's it going? Has the sunlight had any effect on the use of the serum?
    Have u herd anything new from the euoko company?

Jun 16, 2006, 07:50 PM
    hey goldenwhite, am sorry about the late relpy, ive been busy with exams and work. i think the pills should be out by november, probably just before 2007. am very excited about them, i dont think i will purchase anything else and just wait for the pills.
    Faye do u have anymore info on the pills? Euoko is a very reptuable company. Did they say how effective it would be?

has anyone used euoko whitening products. if you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? and how long it takes. thanks
    Hey Faye

I used the intensive whitening serum for a month and 2 week. Its around there. I used it in the afternoon and night. My skin did lighten a bit, but I did not lighten a shade, I would say, so I stopped using it. You should give it a try if you want, you can always return it if it does not work. Let us know it goes:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko does it work? [ 28 Answers ]

Someone must have tried the euoko whitening range please reply with your response on how you got on with it etc Us newbies need some help on here! :D

Euoko Or Makari? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am planning to buy one of the skin whitening products. However, I am confused between makari and euoko? Both sound promising but I don't know which one can give effective results. Any help would be much appreaciatedd Thanks

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

Whitning products [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use whitning products on fake teeth one veneered and one is a crown I think , and its my two front teeth , I would love for my teeth to be brighter but I worry that putting whitner on fake teeth could cause different colour to other teeth and my front 2 teeth would become brighter than...

View more questions Search