Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liamm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2006, 05:27 AM
    Swimming and Reika
    Would anyone have any information on the use of Reika Healing as part of a swimmers training program. e.g. stress management or motivational use, affirmations etc
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2006, 05:50 AM
    Hi,
    Thank you for asking a question here, and Welcome to the site.
    Here is a link about Reika Healing; and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, it has other links for additional information:
    http://factsfigures.com/reiki-training
    Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reika [ 5 Answers ]

Hy! ;)I have this one question about archery.When you hold the bow and aim at the target and your hand starts shaking of emotion or just.. when you can't hold it straight.. how do you calm yourself down and make your hands stop shaking?And one other question.. how do you hit straoght in the...

Swimming in the Parking Lot [ 2 Answers ]

In Missouri, Apartment complex throughway and parking lot (no carports or garages) is littered with potholes several inches deep, enough to ruin your undercarriage, transmission, and alignment if you hit one. One deep pothole every few feet, littered with several other potholes. It looks...

Dogs and swimming [ 3 Answers ]

I take my lab swimming regularly and was wondering how long can he swim for without coming back. The reason I ask is that he sometines can't find the ball but will not come back without it and I worry that he might not make it back. Any info is appreciated.

Okay -- Swimming. [ 1 Answers ]

This really isn't a question. I joined swim team because I like to swim, I am not thin, but definitely not fat. I have gotten so well toned and built in upper arms/calves/shoulders. This is after about 2 weeks, and the season is another 3 months. I suggest if you want a workout to really help...

Menstration and Swimming [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot get me daughter to use a tampon. She is a swimmer and now teaches swimming. I can't find any info on being in the pool with a light period. Any for sure answers out there?

View more questions Search