Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chrissy54321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2006, 07:07 PM
    Clothes for 5'10" woman
    I have trouble finding clothes that look good on me. I'm 5'10" - 160 pounds and 52 years old. Anyone know where to find casual clothes that look nice?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2006, 06:05 AM
    Hi,
    Roaman's is a good place, online, or through their catalogs.
    http://www.roamans.com/roamans/layou...asp?referer=1&

My wife orders things from them, and gets compliments when out in public and from her friends. QVC also sometimes has good looking clothes, which she orders occasionally.
    Best wishes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2006, 06:26 AM
    Without measurements I will assume average size proportions for weight.

But that is about average size and off the rack should be easy to find.

But I will say that if you want better fits go to higher end stores depending on your budget.

Also options, a scarf to wrap around the waist, a vest along with a blouse.

Make sure your undergarments are the best you can get, often without proper fitting, they will destroy any look.

And of course styles have changed over the last 20 years, I don't know if you are trying to dress like a 20 year old or wear what I call "old lady" clothes. Sometimes it is merely style changes that we don't like, so we don't see ourself in them looking right on us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Celebrity clothes [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know who the designer or where I could find Mandy Moore's Beige Dress @ "The Mexican" Premiere, Mandy Moore's White 2 piece swim suit on cover of YM May 2001 Issue, Mandy Moore's Thin White Sweater (kind of see-through) with Spaghetti Strap (underneath) when re-recording for a scene...

View more questions Search