Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DARLENE ROSTOW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Soft, smooth sheets
    How do you make new rough sheets soft and smooth?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 29, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Wash them with lots of fabric conditioner/softener.
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jul 29, 2008, 02:28 PM
    High thread count helps more than anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips for smooth legs [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know the best way to get the smoothest legs? From which razors to shaving cream and lotions are the best to use... I've heard using baby lotion to shave is good but then I have a hard time cleaning out my razor.

What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks [ 1 Answers ]

We have to make a vidoe of this for school and we are stuck. What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks?

Smooth legs [ 3 Answers ]

I have been waxing yet my legs are still not smooth and look like I have been shaving with loads of spots like marks:mad: , how can I make them smooth? With no dark marks?:confused:

I need smooth legs! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I look after my skin correctly? I want my legs to be smooth like a river, how do I do that?

Make new rough sheets soft [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make new sheets soft? I bought some for my daughter and they are so rough, they hurt my face to lay on them-I realize the spending more money for higher quality but she just had to have the blue tiger striped ones :rolleyes: . I have washed and dried them about 3 times to...

View more questions Search