Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtd11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Is it OK to put a plow on a mtd lawntractor
    I have a 1997 18.5hp yard machines lawn tracter and I want to know if it is OK to put a plow on it? Would that brake it or hurt it in any way or is it OK?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 08:05 PM
    You could buy a kit to put a lift on the rear of the unit and use a plow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Sears LT2000 Lawntractor [ 2 Answers ]

Have a 2005 Sears LT2000 Lawn Tractor 18.5 HP. automatic transmission. Goes OK in reverse, but not in forward. Like it is slipping and catching and but just not wanting to go forward much. If you are on an incline or try to turn on the mower deck, forget it. Had it checked and they said no belt...

Craftsman snow plow on a whites tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know if I can attach a craftsman plow onto a white 1989 38" deck lawn tractor? Lawrence

Mastercraft lawntractor woes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a 15.5 hp mastercraft lawn tractor I just took it out of storage run it awhile and started to drive (after fresh gas etc) it has a hydrostatic transmission it worked fine for 10 minutes then started to labor hard as I push forward or reverse on the speed stick it forces back on it (now...

Lawntractor blades will not stay engaged [ 1 Answers ]

I just changed the blades on my Yardman Lawn Tractor. And now the lever that engages the blades will not stay over. I pull the lever left to right and it usually stays in place and the baldes stay engaged. I removed the deck to change the blades. It seems simple enough, I only had to un loop...

History of the plow... [ 3 Answers ]

I have a few qoestions about the plow. You don't have to answer all of them. 1. who invented the plow? 2. when was it invented? 3. does anyone know of any good websites that I can get research? :confused: :( :o

View more questions Search