Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Leaving my marriage
    My wife and I are having some problems and to me she doesn't care enough about me or the family to work things out. She spends most of her time on the computer and the cell phone. She recently found a friend on myspace and was hiding it from me and when I confronted her about it she tries to say that I am wrong because it is a child hood friend. My thing is that you cheated before and the hiding in the bathroom on the phone and talking all night long is not a friend. She barely pays attention to me or the kids and refuses to stop what she is doing. She is taking a so called vacation at the end of the month when the kids go back to school which I think is unfair to the family. I am thinking about leaving because she will not help with the finances of the family and spends her money on herself. I think that the kids should come first and at this critical time of the year you should be spending money on school supplies and clothes instead of plane tickets to vegas and clothes for your trip. She says she is not happy but if you are leaving you don't care enough to work on the relationship. When she doesn't get her way she gets depressed and wants to shop which takes away from the bills or the kids.I may let her go and just have some divorce papers waiting on her when she comes back. I can't work on this reltionship alone. I take the kids to school and pick them up. I wash the kids clothes and do most of the out of the house activities with them while during those times she is asleep. She is trying to string me along until she has her little vacation but am I being fair to the family by thinking of leaving and taking the kids.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 12:31 PM
    I don't think you are unfair, but I would tell you to talk to her about the issues first, tell her before she leaves on vacation how you feel.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 12:36 PM
    One side of a relationship can not solve the problem,
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jul 29, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Have you talked to her about going to counseling together?

You're trying to solve the problems, and she wants to run away so y'all need to both figure something out.

Fr_Chuck is right, one side can't solve it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love marriage or arrange marriage? [ 6 Answers ]

I have boyfriend but my parents want that I will do marriage with a boy of their choice.I really love my Boyfriend and he also love me. What should I do?

Is she leaving me, or what? [ 9 Answers ]

I met a wonderful woman during the summer and we hit it off from the beginning. She was pretty much the driving force during the first month. Near the end of two months of being together she began worrying about her finances, her chemical sensitivity became more of a problem and made her tired much...

What does the law say about leaving [ 1 Answers ]

I recently moved to birmingham al from ct to live with my boyfriend. We moved out of his original apartment and into a larger one. We are both on the lease. I'm pretty sure that it's going to be over very soon. I have no reason to stay in birmingham nor would I want to live in the same...

Leaving Abusive Marriage. [ 3 Answers ]

I need to leave my abuser- problem is we live in an apartment in Texas.. both names are on lease but all utilites are in my name... what are my rights. I know I can have utilities shut off but what happens when I leave regarding lease. He will not let me work to pay my debts... I'm moving to...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search