Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 29, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Altering the film companies' logo
    Hello all!

I've been meaning to ask this question for a while now!

You know at the start of some films, they alter the logo of the company to go with the theme of the film? (In the Matrix the WB screen goes all green and Matrix-y, in Kung Fu Panda the Dreamworks logo is done in an Anime style... there's millions of more examples!)

I was just wondering if anyone knew which film dared to do this first?

Also, which are your favourites?

J

**Edit**
    *Cringes* The title of this post should read "Altering the film comany's logo", God I'm shocked at myself!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 29, 2008, 02:33 AM
    Actually for correct grammar it should be Altering film companies' logo as you are referring to multiple companies ;)

Jul 29, 2008, 02:34 AM
    No I wasn't, honest!

Oh, the shame! Ha ha!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 29, 2008, 02:37 AM
    No worries, must be the sand in your head ;)

Anyway, not sure if this is one, but the Universal logo at the start of Mars Attacks is changed. A saucer attacks the globe.

Jul 29, 2008, 03:12 AM
    Yeah it is!

I've tried searching via Google, but I can't think of how to word the search! (Obviously getting it grammatically correct would help!)

Jul 30, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    I've tried searching via google, but I can't think of how to word the search! (Obviously getting it grammatically correct would help!)
    Well, I say that, but I've just searched for "Show me a man who's" "and I'll show you a loser" (recognise my search anyone?)... what did Google say?

Did you mean: "show me a man whose" "and I'll show you a loser"

Erm? Nope!

I clicked on it out of pure curiosity;

Your search - "show me a man whose" "and I'll show you a loser" - did not match any documents.

So maybe grammar isn't all THAT important to Google! :rolleyes:

Sep 2, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Oooh, I just stumbled across this;

Production logo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Altering template size in Word [ 1 Answers ]

How do I alter a template size in Word? I want to reduce the page size while reducing the graphics proportionately. Every time I change the size, it crops my page. Please help. Thanks.

What the Bible says about altering your mind with drugs/alcohol [ 0 Answers ]

Should a Christian use medicinal drugs that may affect the mind? Should a Christian use medicinal drugs that may affect the mind? The Bible teaches Christians to be sound of mind. "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may...

Altering Visitation [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, this may be long so please bear with me. I have a 7 yo son with my ex. I am now remarried and have a 10 mo old son as well. My ex and I did not have lawyers for our divorce and I filed all of the required paperwork myself (we both live in the state of SC). In our divorce decree it states...

Mood altering supplements [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to know if there are any risks associated a supplement called Serenity (a type of anti depressant?), it contains "litium" which sounds very dangerous to me, it does not require a prescription, nor has it been FDA tested. Thank you.

Question about altering computer records [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I are divorcing. He spent and awful long time on the computer when we were together. I just recently caught him in many lies recently and am wondering if computer records, time on the computer can be altered to set someone up. For example, can times that messages were actually sent...

View more questions Search