Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcase Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Christmas Movie Title Boy who writes to Santa
    Boy owns snowglobe of north pole and writes to santa everyday. Parents are low on cash. And in the end he ends up basically in the scene of the snowglobe (I think in a dream). Can anyone help.
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Jul 28, 2008, 10:02 PM
    I think it might be One Magic Christmas
    rcase Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 09:25 AM
    Thanks That's it!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pentecostal Religion and Christmas/Santa Claus [ 29 Answers ]

I don't mean to sound dumb and I searched online but couldn't find my answer. Can anyone tell me what Pentacostal beliefs are regarding Christmas, the idea of a Santa Claus to be more specific. My sister and her husband are going through a divorce. They have a 2 yr old and have to agree on all...

90's TV movie A farm, A duck, santa and a group of school kids [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I remember watching a TV show about a group of school kids who some how become stranded and are being chased by some men who are dressed up as a duck, maybe a rabbit and santa clause. The kids end up on a farm for help, but the men end up killing the couple living there and knocking over...

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

Title to an 80s christmas movie [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a christmas movie where people eat this magical candy canes and start floating? I think the plot had something to do with a factory closing down, and they start making these candy canes... Anyway, it's driving me crazy and any help on the subject would be much appreciated. ...

View more questions Search